When Trump Fires Rosenstein and then Mueller, Please don't Join the Cacs in Protests

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Ah yes, more of that "Democratic plantation" bullshyt. This thread is some retarded ass, unintelligent bullshyt that should've been bushed months ago.

I honestly don't care too much if the country burns and neither should any black people

[...]

Don't fall for the scam being run by these liberal turds. Sit back and watch.

You gotta be the biggest fukking cac troll on this forum right now. And if you're truly black, you're a brainwashed c00n too busy sucking Tariq's shill dikk to formulate an original thought or understand consequences.

How would our situation IN ANY WAY be improved by NOT coming out in protest of Trump? Tell me that.

Stg I'm so tired of you c00ns and cacs trying to feed us this bullshyt that "both sides are just as bad" and whatever other nonsense you like to spew because you REALLY think we're all just dumb ******s.

You say you dgaf if this country burns like you're not currently living here (although idk, maybe you're not, Vlad..) But as I said above, how would OUR lives be improved by letting the country burn?!?

This fakkit ass thread has been live since April and yet you STILL haven't even remotely articulated HOW sitting this one out or whatever the fukk would BENEFIT black americans. I'd ask why but I already know the answer which is IT WOULDN'T.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Thread is dumb. Currently Trump is a threat to us and he needs to go down now.

You are delusional as fukk.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I understand the OP. He isn't saying side with Trump. He is saying keep your black ass away from these protests.

Go out there protesting for Mueller, the SC, etc and watch the cops split your protesting black whig and throw you in jail. Most black folks ain't got time to take a beating, go to jail, and potentially lose your job over Trump and his foolishness.

Let other people be on the front lines and take that police ass kicking.