When Trump Fires Rosenstein and then Mueller, Please don't Join the Cacs in Protests

Daps
Tariq has said the exact same thing. Do you guys criticize him for telling black people not to march with white liberals and non black minorities in defiance of Trump? :francis:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Tariq has said the exact same thing. Do you guys criticize him for telling black people not to march with white liberals and non black minorities in defiance of Trump? :francis:

Tariq isn’t an authority figure of anybody but his children, the fukk :russ:

I can’t belive you typed that out.

Daps
Tariq isn’t an authority figure of anybody but his children, the fukk :russ:

I can’t belive you typed that out.
I think Tariq has much more influence than you give him credit for, being something of a leader for the awakened segment of black men and women in theirs 20s,30s and 40s. :francis:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
I think Tariq has much more influence than you give him credit for, being something of a leader for the awakened segment of black men and women in theirs 20s,30s and 40s. :francis:

Never would I deny or degrade the strides the brother has made for himself, I own HC 1-4.

But he damn sure ain’t telling black folk to jump and we damn sure ain’t yelling “How High?”

:mjlol:But you brehs in TLR....

Daps
Never would I deny or degrade the strides the brother has made for himself, I own HC 1-4.

But he damn sure ain’t telling black folk to jump and we damn sure ain’t yelling “How High?”

:mjlol:But you brehs in TLR....
Can you tell me why it's dumb to ask black people not to join these supposed "allies" in protesting Trump?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not going to fire Rosenstein or Mueller. He's going to wait and see if Republicans keep control of the House after the midterms. By then, I expect all his crimes to be revealed

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Can you tell me why it's dumb to ask black people not to join these supposed "allies" in protesting Trump?

:why:Bruh

Black folk don’t even be at them protest like that anyway

Out of sea of 500 people you’ll find maybe 20-10 black folk if that.

It ain’t like the shade room and media take out or the breakfast club is telling people to go out. Goddamn y’all worry about nothing.