When Trump Fires Rosenstein and then Mueller, Please don't Join the Cacs in Protests

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
St louis
These crackas are so obvious.
:mjlol:

#fukkdrumpf

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
What a dumb post. Black people who are interested in politics have every right to express their emotions in any way they want. This has nothing to do with liberals. This has to do with Presidential abuse of power and obstruction of justice.

Yeah, stand next to liberals who would sooner call the police on you if you're walking through their gentrified neighborhood after dark than actually help you fight against white supremacy. :mjlol:

Daps
OP.

If the country burns

How will we avoid being burned

We're in the country Homie

To rebuild, you must destroy what came before it. We are in the country, but this is not our fight. We should not allow ourselves to be used for the purpose of bolstering any support on behalf of the Democrats and other liberal opponents of Trump. The time for that charade has passed.

Daps
There's plenty of reasons to shyt on liberals. Not coming out in support of getting our "president" the fukk in prison where he belongs tho :what:

Might want to revisit your priorities op ijs :manny:

And who's going to replace him? Another cac who doesn't give a fukk about black people. Let's say you're right. Let's say that the next Democratic President, presumably, is a far cry from Trump and someone who restores some semblance of that "democratic" feeling that's been so noticeably in short supply under Trump and his regime. If that Democrat put his foot down and began putting police in jail for murdering black people, do you think these liberals calling for us to protest Mueller's firing would stand with us? If that Democratic President began allocating federal funds to poor, predominantly black school districts, would those liberals stand with us? If that Democratic President even entertained the possibility of reparations, do you think those liberals would stand with us? :mjpls:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
To rebuild, you must destroy what came before it. We are in the country, but this is not our fight. We should not allow ourselves to be used for the purpose of bolstering any support on behalf of the Democrats and other liberal opponents of Trump. The time for that charade has passed.

So give up all your possessions now and go live outside.

Since this is okay with you

It's not okay with me. My moms is 74. You want her living outside, too?

Babies.

But most of all: me myself. I am not going out there with your ass either.

So that's what I mean. You're in a building using your Internet to say this.

When you get what you're talking about you wont have a building or internet.

I know you're not actually okay with losing everything cause you've taken time to collect things.

Your next move has to be to leave it all behind or I will consider this as a bunch of blah blah blah

Daps
So give up all your possessions now and go live outside.

Since this is okay with you

It's not okay with me. My moms is 74. You want her living outside, too?

Babies.

But most of all: me myself. I am not going out there with your ass either.

So that's what I mean. You're in a building using your Internet to say this.

When you get what you're talking about you wont have a building or internet.

I know you're not actually okay with losing everything cause you've taken time to collect things.

Your next move has to be to leave it all behind or I will consider this as a bunch of blah blah blah

The internet won't go anywhere. You're getting ahead of yourself. I am speaking about right now. Black people should stay home and not join a single protest if Trump moves as it seems and fires Mueller.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
And who's going to replace him? Another cac who doesn't give a fukk about black people. Let's say you're right. Let's say that the next Democratic President, presumably, is a far cry from Trump and someone who restores some semblance of that "democratic" feeling that's been so noticeably in short supply under Trump and his regime. If that Democrat put his foot down and began putting police in jail for murdering black people, do you think these liberals calling for us to protest Mueller's firing would stand with us? If that Democratic President began allocating federal funds to poor, predominantly black school districts, would those liberals stand with us? If that Democratic President even entertained the possibility of reparations, do you think those liberals would stand with us? :mjpls:
I'm going to put it this way, this investigation can blow the lid off a fukkton of corruption and force a political shift. You aren't going to get any of that if you don't throw your weight behind the FBI taking this administration and possibly even more fukked up GOP and blue dog Dems out. The real reason our politicians so quiet is because a lot of them are taking money they shouldn't be. Trump is just the fukkin' tip of the iceberg.