When Trump Fires Rosenstein and then Mueller, Please don't Join the Cacs in Protests

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't care too much if the country burns and neither should any black people.

this dumbass shyt here. if you really are black and remember what happened from 2006-2009 then you wouldn't say black people shouldn't care. when shyt gets bad it impacts us the most.

i want politicians to get exposed and for those a$$holes lives to be upended, but i don't want us to be fukked up over it. this ain't even about liberal or conservative. i want us to be more focused on finessing the system so we can help ourselves.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The internet won't go anywhere. You're getting ahead of yourself. I am speaking about right now. Black people should stay home and not join a single protest if Trump moves as it seems and fires Mueller.

But thats exactly what the words

Burn

And

Destroy

Mean.

If we "burn" the country it's not going to destroy all yhe stuff you don't like but keep the stuff you like.

If the power plant stops running, who is gonna start it up again?

YOU?

You're not thinking about this at all, which is obvious from the way you're writing about it.

If you think Black people need our own shyt, I agree but that doesn't mean burn the current shyt. Cause we don't have our shyt yet.

Daps
this dumbass shyt here. if you really are black and remember what happened from 2006-2009 then you wouldn't say black people shouldn't care. when shyt gets bad it impacts us the most.

i want politicians to get exposed and for those a$$holes lives to be upended, but i don't want us to be fukked up over it. this ain't even about liberal or conservative. i want us to be more focused on finessing the system so we can help ourselves.

Y'all haven't been paying attention to anything Tariq has been saying. This is not our fight and it strategically unsound to involve ourselves. This does NOTHING to help us against white supremacy. :francis:

Daps
But thats exactly what the words

Burn

And

Destroy

Mean.

If we "burn" the country it's not going to destroy all yhe stuff you don't like but keep the stuff you like.

If the power plant stops running, who is gonna start it up again?

YOU?

You're not thinking about this at all, which is obvious from the way you're writing about it.

If you think Black people need our own shyt, I agree but that doesn't mean burn the current shyt. Cause we don't have our shyt yet.

You're thinking too literally, while I'm focusing on the abstract system. Barring a nuclear syrike, the internet and infrastructure is going nowhere. The political system may fall apart, but that should be what we want. To rebuild a truly democratic system that addresses our needs, in a substantive rather than superficial manner, we must let them fight. Siding with the Democrats to be their useful idiots, when we know they exploit our suffering for their own gains, makes little strategic sense. Now is the perfect time to withhold our support. They need us more than we need them. :francis:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Y'all haven't been paying attention to anything Tariq has been saying. This is not our fight and it strategically unsound to involve ourselves. This does NOTHING to help us against white supremacy. :francis:
Trump is the current grand wizard of white supremacy. If he’s able to thug his way through this investigation wiping his ass with the constitution and rule of law(for white men) then it will only embolden white supremacists worldwide and our black people in greater danger.

You’ve set up a straw man in an attempt to justify c00n shyt. You’re preemptively accusing people of siding with liberals and all that if they speak out against trump’s potential attempt to place himself above the law. It’s underhanded sucker shyt. Who has said anything about protesting with liberals?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You're thinking too literally, while I'm focusing on the abstract system. Barring a nuclear syrike, the internet and infrastructure is going nowhere. The political system may fall apart, but that should be what we want. To rebuild a truly democratic system that addresses our needs, in a substantive rather than superficial manner, we must let them fight. Siding with the Democrats to be their useful idiots, when we know they exploit our suffering for their own gains, makes little strategic sense. Now is the perfect time to withhold our support. They need us more than we need them. :francis:

Barring a nuclear strike

But with Finding Nemo in the big chair

We are closer than we have ever been since the Cuban Missile Crisis to a nuclear strike.

Having everything run by Repubs means they can change any law they want.

SCOTUS *just* made are ruling that cops are allowed to kill you as long as they say they didn't know they were infringing on your right.. to breathe.

If these dudes stay on top for a couple more years G-d only knows what kinda shyt they gonna come up with.

Therefore, everyone needs to vote against every repub that you're allowed to vote against.

Not a wasted vote, a vote for the liberal who CAN win.

Your point is not lost on me but that needs to be step 9

Step 1 is put some sane adults back in the top positions. We can worry about Hil's email server after we back away from the abyss a few giant steps.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Op sounds like a moron with this statement.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
I'm all for shytting on dems for their failure to do right by minority groups. How you manage to relate this to sitting the fukk down when we have one of the worst administrations of all time in office and an active investigation to oust them has me like :mindblown:

Daps
What a fukking c00n you are, dont engage in political protest while trumps appoints white supremacist judges to the benches for lifetime brehs

Obama appointed a judge that joined a decision making it easier for police to kill us without facing any punishment. Her name is Kagan. :francis:

Daps
Trump is the current grand wizard of white supremacy. If he’s able to thug his way through this investigation wiping his ass with the constitution and rule of law(for white men) then it will only embolden white supremacists worldwide and our black people in greater danger.

You’ve set up a straw man in an attempt to justify c00n shyt. You’re preemptively accusing people of siding with liberals and all that if they speak out against trump’s potential attempt to place himself above the law. It’s underhanded sucker shyt. Who has said anything about protesting with liberals?

I am saying if Trump fires Mueller, do not join these racist liberals in the streets to protest. Have you not been paying attention to these call to action emails now being sent out by liberal activists? Ignore them. :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That’s like saying a kidnapping victim shouldn’t care if his kidnappers House is burning down

Black people may not have chose to be here, they may not get treated fairly while they’re here, but what happens here is still going to affect us

Just like the owning vs rental post, this isn’t even a debate

Some really dumb shyt gets posted here

Posts like this really need to be deleted on site because elections are coming up