Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
2 of those rings are tainted, we all know Durants legendary bytch move altered NBA history. He doesn't even believe his own hype that's why he has to say shyt like "I hate when ppl say LeBron doesn't have help" to feel better about having a stacked team. The warriors are the NBA version of white privilege
Foh with this tainted rings theory :camby:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
If Chris Paul doesn't get hurt GS ain't in the finals. :yeshrug:
Even with the front running and running to KD, Steph the luckiest superstar in NBA history:ehh:

If Iguodala isn't hurt, Warriors don't lose both of those single possession games (and a good chance they don't lose either of them).

See, that goes both ways breh. But I know you're still hurting, itsokayyy...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Chris Paul doesn't get hurt GS ain't in the finals. :yeshrug:
Even with the front running and running to KD, Steph the luckiest superstar in NBA history:ehh:
And if Draymond doesn't get suspended and Bogut doesn't go down, the Cavs don't complete the greatest comeback in Finals history

McPiff

#goat
Daps
The leaps and bounds the mainstream media and Lebron syncophants are taking to discredit the warriors and particularly Steph Curry is just :scust:

ESPN front page: “Steph is the MVP, but Lebron probably still is”

The morning after they got the doors blown off and he missed assignment after assignment on defense. How can you be the mvp and you’re not even good enough to keep your team from having to empty it’s bench with 5 minutes left :russ:

And the newest theory, the Warriors are “letting” Steph Curry get Finals MVP :mjlol: as if he isn’t the one making the shots and dominating games. How about the offense runs better through him and not BS iso post ups from KD.

I thought you were just exaggerating for effect until I looked at the front page -

7PFG8HA.png

:picard:

:umad: :umad:

Nah but for real tho. Steph has been playing out of his mind.

If the warriors wins, he'll get his. Assuming he doesnt drop the ball in cleveland

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
And if Draymond doesn't get suspended and Bogut doesn't go down, the Cavs don't complete the greatest comeback in Finals history

Draymond scored a 32 point triple double in game 7. Nobody's fault Steph choked.

It's why the ran to get KD.

Now when LeBron runs to Paul and Harden, don't be mad:mjgrin:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Draymond scored a 32 point triple double in game 7. Nobody's fault Steph choked.

It's why the ran to get KD.

Now when LeBron runs to Paul and Harden, don't be mad:mjgrin:
I'm just letting you know that it goes both ways breh...

shyt the Celtics didn't even have their two best players in the series before and they took the Cavs to 7 games

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
You didn't expose shyt. You proved my point. All those dudes had decent to great games on LeBron. Know why? Cause Bron don't play D.

:sas2:
I don't really care what a retard considers a great game. Point bring all better than a cac named Jeff Hornacek.

Jordan shot 42% from the field that series as well. Hornacek and Russell with the stingey D :russ: