Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not as long as JR Smith continues to get 35+mpg.

He’ll be in Turkey or China this time next year.

He had 4 points combined in the first two games of the ECF.

Obviously the Warriors are a much better team than the Celtics, but theyve generally played them tighter than last season. I wouldnt be surpised if more 3's drop in Game 3.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So you agree Steph choked in 2016?
I don't have an opinion on that

I do want to point out that if you are going to play the "if" game then just know that a lot of "ifs" have to happen for LeBron to even be in the Finals right now, let alone to have defeated the Warriors in 2016.

That's all I'm saying

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I don't have an opinion on that

I do want to point out that if you are going to play the "if" game then just know that a lot of "ifs" have to happen for LeBron to even be in the Finals right now, let alone to have defeated the Warriors in 2016.

That's all I'm saying
So Draymond Green missing one game up 3-1, means more than Paul missing two games up 3-2?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Draymond scored a 32 point triple double in game 7. Nobody's fault Steph choked.

It's why the ran to get KD.

Now when LeBron runs to Paul and Harden, don't be mad:mjgrin:
I would'nt be mad at that at all because LeBron has done it before, KD did it, and it's the thing to do in this era

With some people it is a successful play (Bron, KD) and with some people it's a laughable exercise in futility (Melo in OKC)

Again, if that does happen, cats just need to call it for what it is and not sugar coat it like they did in Miami and still try to do to this day

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So Draymond Green missing one game up 3-1, means more than Paul missing two games up 3-2?
Draymond Green is a huge piece of the Warriors offense and defense breh...his very presence on the floor elicits a completely different kind of energy when the Warriors are playing.

He is as big of a Floor General and a Defensive Anchor as CP3 is for the Rockets, possibly even more.

If possible, I would like to see the season numbers for when CP3 plays/does not play vs. when Draymond Green plays/does not play in order to verify, but again, Draymond is a HUGE factor in the Warriors success and it has been pointed out time and time again over the course of their current dynasty run.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lue has to give him reasonable minutes but the issue is, when Bron leaves, Cleveland offense looks like shyt and their defense always looks like shyt. This is a 16 win team aside from Bron.

That's because they don't have an offensive system, in which has been refined for a number of years.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
LeBron still more humble than everyone on The Warriors squad.
He talks just as much shyt as KD, Draymond and Steph, who are huge shyt talkers

He is nowhere near as humble as Klay Thompson or Shaun Livingston, neither of whom are known for their shyt talking.

That doesn't mean Klay has never been demonstrative or talked shyt, as he did literally two days ago when he mentioned that it did'nt matter if TT played or not...but Klay is not known for being demonstrative at all.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He had 4 points combined in the first two games of the ECF.

Obviously the Warriors are a much better team than the Celtics, but theyve generally played them tighter than last season. I wouldnt be surpised if more 3's drop in Game 3.
I don’t get why he still gets minutes. He isn’t providing anything good on either end of the floor.