The Land of fukkery
"Kevin Love could get crossed over in a phone booth" - Stephen Jackson

fc4.jpg

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He talks just as much shyt as KD, Draymond and Steph, who are huge shyt talkers

He is nowhere near as humble as Klay Thompson or Shaun Livingston, neither of whom are known for their shyt talking.

That doesn't mean Klay has never been demonstrative or talked shyt, as he did literally two days ago when he mentioned that it did'nt matter if TT played or not...but Klay is not known for being demonstrative at all.
Steph is rebounding more than the Karadashian.

Klay is right, nobody gives a shyt if he plays or not.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Draymond Green is a huge piece of the Warriors offense and defense breh...his very presence on the floor elicits a completely different kind of energy when the Warriors are playing.

He is as big of a Floor General and a Defensive Anchor as CP3 is for the Rockets, possibly even more.

If possible, I would like to see the season numbers for when CP3 plays/does not play vs. when Draymond Green plays/does not play in order to verify, but again, Draymond is a HUGE factor in the Warriors success and it has been pointed out time and time again over the course of their current dynasty run.
So Draymond missed 3 games or 1?

What happened in game 7?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
IF I'M ADAM silver i'm flat out telling durant and his camp if he resigns with the warriors next year i'll do everything in my power to assure you won't win another ring. This is absurd an absolute mess and a slap in the face to nba fans having this dude join a team after he colluded with them and dominate the league the way they have,

But if the Cavs had the cap space to sign KD while Kyrie was still there it would have been Gucci though?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So its OK for Bron to pound his chest or do his hand pump when he makes a big play, but Steph can't shimmy on someone? Bron is not a humble player. He's always jumping up on the scorers table, pounding his chest, screaming on his big plays.

I got no problems with any of it, but lets not act like Bron is humble and all business when he's on the court.

Why people beef over players celebrating is beyond me.
giphy.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my god even skip fukking bayless said the officiating been one sided af :wow: the biggest bron hater in the history of bron haters cant deny the ref fukkery :pachaha: but warriors stans wont even acknowledge it :laff:.....they even brought up a stat on first things first of how GS the last 5 games have gotten the most 50/50 calls in the playoffs by far

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps