• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So its OK for Bron to pound his chest or do his hand pump when he makes a big play, but Steph can't shimmy on someone? Bron is not a humble player. He's always jumping up on the scorers table, pounding his chest, screaming on his big plays.

I got no problems with any of it, but lets not act like Bron is humble and all business when he's on the court.

Why people beef over players celebrating is beyond me.
Steph’s smirk tells all.

Also Bron always talks about his beginnings and where he comes from, and never puts down or shades his team mates or other players. Dude is always the bigger person.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he cemented his greatness with the 3-1 comeback and legendary run this year
It was for the best.

he would have won more elsewhere and really cemented his legacy, now his only options are to form another superteam that can take down GS or stay in cleveland and continue losing to GS

ill also admit i was disappointed when he gave that piece of shyt dan gilbert the satisfaction of winnin a title to

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thought you were just exaggerating for effect until I looked at the front page -

7PFG8HA.png

:picard:
I'll bet real money that LeBron will win the finals MVP this year in a lose.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
He was doing that on Chris Paul and he’s been doing it on him for years now

You’re advocating Lebron tucking his tail and running to another man’s team AGAIN? :mjlol: They still wouldn’t beat Golden State
If Chris Paul doesn't get hurt GS ain't in the finals. :yeshrug:
Even with the front running and running to KD, Steph the luckiest superstar in NBA history:ehh:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
he would have won more elsewhere and really cemented his legacy, now his only options are to form another superteam that can take down GS or stay in cleveland and continue losing to GS

ill also admit i was disappointed when he gave that piece of shyt dan gilbert the satisfaction of winnin a title to
Me too, I hated the move back but he built up enough cache that he can go to Houston, dead these nerds and not be criticized