Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
It's funny when people say "look who Jordan had to guard on his championship runs"...at least he played defense. Bron gives 20% or less on D and there is no arguing that.

Give me the guy who not only lead his team in scoring but also played D while winning 6 rings over an offensive stat padder who sits back arguing with the refs more often than not any day.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They’ll be tied for all of one year then when Bron bounces back with a godbody super team this summer and gets 2 more rings you fags will be back to crying :yeshrug:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bron should have never went back to cleveland, that man has never played for a real top tier coach in his career and the first time he left the owner exposed himself as a giant racist p*ssy

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
It's funny when people say "look who Jordan had to guard on his championship runs"...at least he played defense. Bron gives 20% or less on D and there is no arguing that.

Give me the guy who not only lead his team in scoring but also played D while winning 6 rings over an offensive stat padder who sits back arguing with the refs more often than not any day.
Jordan was matched up against Jeff Hornacek in his last 2 finals. :mjlol: NBA was trash

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
bron should have never went back to cleveland, that man has never played for a real top tier coach in his career and the first time he left the owner exposed himself as a giant racist p*ssy
Nah, he cemented his greatness with the 3-1 comeback and legendary run this year
It was for the best.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
LOL. LeBron is way more humble than Steph and everyone on The Warriors.
So its OK for Bron to pound his chest or do his hand pump when he makes a big play, but Steph can't shimmy on someone? Bron is not a humble player. He's always jumping up on the scorers table, pounding his chest, screaming on his big plays.

I got no problems with any of it, but lets not act like Bron is humble and all business when he's on the court.

Why people beef over players celebrating is beyond me.

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
So who'd Bron been guarding? Thad Young, Bojan Bodonovic, Lance Stephenson? CJ Miles, Demar Derozan? Couple Celtics rookies and point guards?

Real murderers row right there....

:camby:
KD, Draymond, Jason Tatum, Brown, Oladipo, DeMar DeRozan ECT all far superior than some ugly cac

Let's go a step further, better roster, 98 Jazz or 2018 Golden State :mjgrin:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Props to the man. Curry's been a killer which is what started this whole GS run. I'm not going to hype those as individual accomplishments though because I don't think he wins last year or this year without Durant and that's not even all that hot of a take. But he's doing his thing

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody with eyes knows LeBron's better than Curry. He wasnr doing that against Chris Paul when he was getting shimmyd on.

Curry plays with 3 Allstars and the 2nd best player in the world. Nobody is impressed besides Curry's Asiacac stanbase dummy

When LeBron goes to Houston and deads them nikkas finally you'll have an excuse because Curry's knees give out next year most likely
He was doing that on Chris Paul and he’s been doing it on him for years now

You’re advocating Lebron tucking his tail and running to another man’s team AGAIN? :mjlol: They still wouldn’t beat Golden State