Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The leaps and bounds the mainstream media and Lebron syncophants are taking to discredit the warriors and particularly Steph Curry is just :scust:

ESPN front page: “Steph is the MVP, but Lebron probably still is”

The morning after they got the doors blown off and he missed assignment after assignment on defense. How can you be the mvp and you’re not even good enough to keep your team from having to empty it’s bench with 5 minutes left :russ:

And the newest theory, the Warriors are “letting” Steph Curry get Finals MVP :mjlol: as if he isn’t the one making the shots and dominating games. How about the offense runs better through him and not BS iso post ups from KD.
They could be making sure the fans stay divided on Bron. This will piss off his detractors and keep them from having any empathetic views. This keeps the fire fueled and maintains the "polarizing figure" theme that generates clicks and views. Love and hate generate dollars, not "the conclusion is inevitable". Its a terrible, terrible headline but it will work for conversation. Talking heads will explode

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
As I keep saying, these LeBron stans really don't give a fukk about basketball, it's just a vessel for comic-book heroism. Which is fine, ain't nothing wrong with having a hero, just don't try to hoodwink the rest of us by coming across as if y'all are framing it on the actual game.

:hubie:
:clap: It's not the fatherless stuff it's this

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Keep it a buck with u. If things didn’t shake out in the Warriors favor and they had the same fortune as everyone else I think Curry has one ring.

They mos def lose in 15 (if love and kyrie are there)
They win in 16
And they don’t even make it to the finals in 17 (OKC was ready)
By 18 one of their major pieces would be on the move

But it all worked itself out for those Warriors :troll:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
A nikka was eating too, and at first, I didn't process what the fukk I was looking at, because the last thing you expect to see in a thread about basketball, is someone taking a shyt, right up close. Needless to say, I didn't end up finishing my meal. They tried to justify posting it by saying it was basically an illustration of anti-LeBron threads.
Go to bed p*ssy you been posting 8 hours straight.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IF I'M ADAM silver i'm flat out telling durant and his camp if he resigns with the warriors next year i'll do everything in my power to assure you won't win another ring. This is absurd an absolute mess and a slap in the face to nba fans having this dude join a team after he colluded with them and dominate the league the way they have,

:mjlol: Still can't believe somebody
Actually posted this lol. Gotta be one of the most pathetic post I've seen on this board lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all still running around with this narrative?
Even tho dan Gilbert's tweets bragging about how these trades were successful were pretty clear ?
I'm talking about Bron trying to get Kyrie traded on the low last summer. Kyrie found out and that was the real reason Kyrie wanted out.

the alternative of Gilbert dropping the dime on that Bron and David Griffin plan REALLY would have made Bron happier with Gilbert especially knowing how much Bron trusts him:mjlol:

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The leaps and bounds the mainstream media and Lebron syncophants are taking to discredit the warriors and particularly Steph Curry is just :scust:

ESPN front page: “Steph is the MVP, but Lebron probably still is”

The morning after they got the doors blown off and he missed assignment after assignment on defense. How can you be the mvp and you’re not even good enough to keep your team from having to empty it’s bench with 5 minutes left :russ:

And the newest theory, the Warriors are “letting” Steph Curry get Finals MVP :mjlol: as if he isn’t the one making the shots and dominating games. How about the offense runs better through him and not BS iso post ups from KD.

Anybody with eyes knows LeBron's better than Curry. He wasnr doing that against Chris Paul when he was getting shimmyd on.

Curry plays with 3 Allstars and the 2nd best player in the world. Nobody is impressed besides Curry's Asiacac stanbase dummy

When LeBron goes to Houston and deads them nikkas finally you'll have an excuse because Curry's knees give out next year most likely

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I'm talking about Bron trying to get Kyrie traded on the low last summer. Kyrie found out and that was the real reason Kyrie wanted out.

the alternative of Gilbert dropping the dime on that Bron and David Griffin plan REALLY would have made Bron happier with Gilbert especially knowing how much Bron trusts him:mjlol:
:duck: