Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
A nikka was eating too, and at first, I didn't process what the fukk I was looking at, because the last thing you expect to see in a thread about basketball, is someone taking a shyt, right up close. Needless to say, I didn't end up finishing my meal. They tried to justify posting it by saying it was basically an illustration of anti-LeBron threads.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2nio8qx.jpg

:laff:

:mjlol:

:unclecharlesdead:

Daps
So no issues with the rest of my post?
It's not even about not having issues with the rest of it, it's the fact you've been out here degrading his postseason play at every turn (wrongly might I add) and you have the nerve to say you're just "indifferent" towards him. Your criticism goes far beyond any impartial state, whether you want to admit it or not.
You too realize it's neck and neck between Steph and Klay for the MVP so far?
For starters, I really couldn't give a fukk what you believe, again, you're not operating on any level of objectivity here, you're just convincing yourself that it's "neck and neck" to make yourself feel better about your initial position. Second of all, I really couldn't a give a fukk who's leading the race for the FMVP, or who's gonna win it for the matter - it doesn't matter to me (if anything I want him to win it, whether he deserves it or not, just so y'all would shut the fukk up about it).

The FMVP is basically all y'all muh'fukkas' last piece of hate that you can hang onto until you have to acknowledge his status as an all-time great, because that's all y'all have left. It certainly speaks volumes that you're hanging y'all hat on this narrative-based accolade, instead of valuing his actual play.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I really couldn't a give a fukk who's leading the race for the FMVP, or who's gonna win it for the matter - it doesn't matter to me (if anything I want him to win it, whether he deserves it or not, just so y'all would shut the fukk up about it).

The FMVP is basically all y'all muh'fukkas' last piece of hate that you can hang onto until you have to acknowledge his status as an all-time great, because that's all y'all have left. It certainly speaks volumes that you're hanging y'all hat on this narrative-based accolade, instead of valuing his actual play.

:whew:

Co-sign.......

@Gil Scott-Heroin, what will they do if Steph gets the FMVP?

Heart-attack.jpg

Daps
Nick wright thinks Bron had a better game than Steph cause raw numbers. Dude is pathetic
As I keep saying, these LeBron stans really don't give a fukk about basketball, it's just a vessel for comic-book heroism. Which is fine, ain't nothing wrong with having a hero, just don't try to hoodwink the rest of us by coming across as if y'all are framing it on the actual game.

:hubie:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The leaps and bounds the mainstream media and Lebron syncophants are taking to discredit the warriors and particularly Steph Curry is just :scust:

ESPN front page: “Steph is the MVP, but Lebron probably still is”

The morning after they got the doors blown off and he missed assignment after assignment on defense. How can you be the mvp and you’re not even good enough to keep your team from having to empty it’s bench with 5 minutes left :russ:

And the newest theory, the Warriors are “letting” Steph Curry get Finals MVP :mjlol: as if he isn’t the one making the shots and dominating games. How about the offense runs better through him and not BS iso post ups from KD.

Daps
The leaps and bounds the mainstream media and Lebron syncophants are taking to discredit the warriors and particularly Steph Curry is just :scust:

ESPN front page: “Steph is the MVP, but Lebron probably still is”

The morning after they got the doors blown off and he missed assignment after assignment on defense. How can you be the mvp and you’re not even good enough to keep your team from having to empty it’s bench with 5 minutes left :russ:

And the newest theory, the Warriors are “letting” Steph Curry get Finals MVP :mjlol: as if he isn’t the one making the shots and dominating games. How about the offense runs better through him and not BS iso post ups from KD.
I thought you were just exaggerating for effect until I looked at the front page -

7PFG8HA.png

:picard: