• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is Curry last year winning for the next 2 maybe 3 years after LeBron goes to San Antonio :manny:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
IF I'M ADAM silver i'm flat out telling durant and his camp if he resigns with the warriors next year i'll do everything in my power to assure you won't win another ring. This is absurd an absolute mess and a slap in the face to nba fans having this dude join a team after he colluded with them and dominate the league the way they have,

full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
When will Jordan tie Russell in Rimgs? Never. When will Jordan tie Russell in 8fmvps if they had em? Never. Jordan isn't half the player Russell is. Jordan is nowhere near the defensive player or winner Russell is. :mjgrin:
If Jordan only played against cacs in the finals

Oh wait he did
HG7U.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
In between games 1 & 2

Put him with 4 minutes left when he was pulling everybody else out :pachaha:

Lue just keeps saying he'll get him in there & doesn't. I'm not even saying Hood is the answer (he isn't, there is no answer) but the Cavs have no chance anyway so you would think Lue would at some point go into throwing shyt at the wall & seeing if anything sticks mode.

Also a reminder that I'm not saying Hood is the answer.

I can tell you from watching this retarded motherfukker for 3 years now, and asking for the exact same thing, he wont try shyt, even in a finals. Seeing continuously throw midgets at KD last year when his second tall wing player, Derrick Williams, wasnt getting not a minute of burn. Not a god damn second.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
2 of those rings are tainted, we all know Durants legendary bytch move altered NBA history. He doesn't even believe his own hype that's why he has to say shyt like "I hate when ppl say LeBron doesn't have help" to feel better about having a stacked team. The warriors are the NBA version of white privilege

Might be one of the dumbest shyt ive ever read on here, breh.
And thats knowing broken caps lock will flood this thread with nonesense and pure cac jibberish

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When will Lebron tie MJ in MVP's? never. When will Lebron tie MJ in rings? never. When will Lebron tie MJ in FMVP? never. Lebron is not half the player MJ is, not once in his career has he been defensive player of the year, MJ has made all defensive team 9 times. :mjgrin:

And this is all MJ had to worry about while Pippin and others guarded the other opposing superstars for most of the game:IMDrinking:

Martha

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Curry's rings are more impressive. He didn't have to ring chase and go elsewhere and form superteams
nah he just had to have the injury god curse all his opponents in the western conference playoffs and in his first finals appearance. Oh and he had to get draymond to call up a bytch nicca after he blew a 3-1 lead in the finals. First time thats ever happened. He's got that on his resume too :francis: