Chicago
6HzBlocl.jpg
:mindblown:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The NBA's "Last Two Minute Report" for the Golden State Warriors' Game 1 124-114 overtime victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Finals revealed two infractions that should have been called on Draymond Green in the waning seconds of regulation.

It was determined that Green committed a lane violation by entering into the paint to establish rebounding position prior to George Hill releasing his second of two free throw attempts with 4.7 seconds remaining.

Hill missed the shot, leading to a wild sequence when JR Smith grabbed the offensive rebound and dribbled out past the 3-point line with the score tied 107-107, rather than looking to score before the clock expired.

Had the lane violation been called, Hill would have been awarded another attempt to make the free throw.

The league also said that Green should have been called for a foul with 12.1 seconds to go for grabbing LeBron James' arm and affecting his freedom of movement. That contact preceded James' pass to Hill that led to Klay Thompson fouling the Cavs point guard and putting him on the line.

The Cavs were in the bonus at the time, meaning if the foul on Green was called, James would have been the one attempting two free throws with the Cavs down 107-106, and not Hill.

James shot 10-for-11 from the free throw line on Thursday.

:snoop:

I don’t wanna hear shyt from Warrior fans about refs for the rest of this series.

Noah

All Star
Daps
Missed the game, but caught up through highlights/this thread... Damn. Not a great game to miss out on.

fukkin J.R.
Xl2XvrRKx6CsViAPT15k_7RbK6Oek-At39Q3I57EwIiXN4kQW9iVnlZBOE1Q0pdWMVFzpWJWKWyXv6M86udT7rVLKkqGSk2rsldX1KlTPCbWoOphK-mY8w6C9o9msoy_J3orV7za
if I'm Ty Lue I tell Rodney Hood to be ready on Sunday and give him a chance for a couple minutes in the first half. Regardless of whether J.R. does what he did at the end of regulation, he isn't shooting well at all and his defense isn't good enough to justify giving him huge minutes when he's not producing offensively. I get trusting the guys who have been there with you. But he's just looked like a detriment more often than not all playoffs.

Daps
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The NBA's "Last Two Minute Report" for the Golden State Warriors' Game 1 124-114 overtime victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Finals revealed two infractions that should have been called on Draymond Green in the waning seconds of regulation.

It was determined that Green committed a lane violation by entering into the paint to establish rebounding position prior to George Hill releasing his second of two free throw attempts with 4.7 seconds remaining.

Hill missed the shot, leading to a wild sequence when JR Smith grabbed the offensive rebound and dribbled out past the 3-point line with the score tied 107-107, rather than looking to score before the clock expired.

Had the lane violation been called, Hill would have been awarded another attempt to make the free throw.

The league also said that Green should have been called for a foul with 12.1 seconds to go for grabbing LeBron James' arm and affecting his freedom of movement. That contact preceded James' pass to Hill that led to Klay Thompson fouling the Cavs point guard and putting him on the line.

The Cavs were in the bonus at the time, meaning if the foul on Green was called, James would have been the one attempting two free throws with the Cavs down 107-106, and not Hill.

James shot 10-for-11 from the free throw line on Thursday.

:snoop:

I don’t wanna hear shyt from Warrior fans about refs for the rest of this series.
You do realize LeBron gets away with lane violations on FT all the time, right? Or does it only matter to you when other teams get away with them?

:mjgrin: