Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He has moments of good-great ish, and Javale McGee moments. You have to take the good with the bad. But he's been the same player in NO, in Denver, NYK, and now Clev. I was watching my Knicks, and he had a game where he took 20-something 3s. He was shooting stepback fadeaways with 2 players on him, with 23 seconds left on the shot clock.
Man I remember when my brother and my dad used to defend his decision making :lolbron:. The WOAT shot selection :francis:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What kind of corny shyt is this? I find it hilarious how y'all LeBron stans are trying to push Curry as having this reputation of a "front runner", when LeBron and frontrunning have been synonymous on this board for years now - not that I agree with it, but it's funny how all the labels that LeBron had, are now being forced onto other players, especially from y'all LeBron stans.

:lolbron:
You’re still ducking my question.

Are you a Curry stan or not? Give me 3 reasons why you aren’t. Your post history shows that you literally did not go to bed last night because you were too busy defending him on here. Seems like an awful lot of time investment for an “objective fan”. :duck:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So basically everyone is mad they overturned a call that was wrong in the first place..
They mad cause the call could have went either way and their reason for going to the review wasn't to see if it was a charge/block but to see if he was in the restricted area

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

See?

Case in point

His feet were moving...don't just gloss over the shyt because it does not support your point

Ya'll really wanna do this? You want nikkas to scour prior threads where nikkas take issue with an Offensive Foul because the defender was still moving?

Ya'll should be GLAD the refs fixed that call because it was a bad call PERIOD.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
At the same time they need to give Love more post touches.

GSW doesn't have a good matchup for him:yeshrug:
I agree but I think Loves performance wasnt expected seeing how bad hes played this playoffs. Game 2 should be different, Love will get more touches but Golden State will also adjust to that.

If I'm Bron I'm not depending on my teammates in crunch time anymore unless Golden State forces me to pass. I saw glimpses of that killer instinct in Bron last nite which is why I won't kill him for making that pass, but hes gotta understand with that much on the line he has to take over.

10 seconds left down 1 was almost too good to be true, I was expecting Bron to take these dudes hearts with a buzzer beater there. He can't make that mistake again if they get that close to winning

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
See?

Case in point

His feet were moving...don't just gloss over the shyt because it does not support your point

Ya'll really wanna do this? You want nikkas to scour prior threads where nikkas take issue with an Offensive Foul because the defender was still moving?

Ya'll should be GLAD the refs fixed that call because it was a bad call PERIOD.
:heh: doesn't matter if his foot was moving. He established position.

:sas1:. Bang bang block huh?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I don't know why everybody is still stuck on the block review. One ref called block , the other called charge. They reviewed it, seen Bron moving.
Breh..
You arguing with nikkas who have nothing but disdain and vitriol in their hearts for the Warriors:russ:
They don’t want to hear logic,reasoning or the truth..
These the same cats talking refs when the Rockets chunked 27 got damn 3s in a row:mjgrin:
“50 told me go head and switch the style up..
And if they hate, let them hate and watch the Championships pile up”:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The roller coaster of emotions Bron went through those last 2-3 seconds :wow:
At one point he realizes his 51 point master piece is in the hands of the immortal JR Smith :wow:
That feeling of helplessness musta been :wow:

I still believe it'll be a close series. But game 1 fukkery was on 100.