• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbo

All Star
Daps
you do know you don't have to be set in drawing a charge right? :dwillhuh:

But lebron stepped up and closed KDs space during the gather. At that point he cant fo a different direction. On top of that, Lebron leaned his shoulder in to make sure he got contact.

Daps
You’re fukking retarded :laff:

There is no front running when you’re down in a series and score 41 while leading in every other category to will the team back.

You have Curry’s dikk too far up your ass to see the difference but you’re going to do the predictable thing and call me a “stan” when there’s no stan on this board more insufferable than you.

Hopefully Cleveland wins games 2-4 so you can go on another 4 month “work excursion”.
Then explain how Curry was frontrunning in a series which was tied 0-0? Because that's what @Broke Wave claimed, that Curry was frontrunning by "taunting" LeBron in a game where the Warriors were leading. Isn't that exactly what LeBron did, when he taunted Curry when the Cavs were leading? So it's fine for LeBron to taunt other players when his team is leading, but if Curry taunts other players when his team is leading it makes him a frontrunner?

Help me understand y'all fukk nikkas' double standards.

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Then explain how Curry was frontrunning in a series which was tied 0-0?

:jbhmm:
Curry’s a front runner by reputation. It has nothing to do with the series score, dudes track record is proven and his entire demeanor and offensive aggressiveness changes when his team is comfortably up. Even Skip fukking Bayless tweeted about it and had to defend Bron last night.

Do me a favor. Give me 3 good reasons right now why anyone should think you aren’t a Curry stan. All this talk about LeBron stans from you but the only one I see in this thread working OT to defend their boyfriend is you. a$$hole must still be gaping from last night.

You literally have a thread buried in your archives from like 2014 talking about how Curry is the next great one and your “light skin savior”, you fukking fakkit :laff:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
One important lesson I hope Bron learned from game one is why hero ball is needed and the place it has in the game. You know u have inept teammates so in situations like these u have to take that last shot at the end.

I know passing to Hill was TECHNICALLY the right play but man......u just had the best game of ur playoff career and ur down 1 to Golden State in the finals with seconds left in the 4th. You gotta take your destiny into your own hands at that point.

You can't tell me after watching all that fukkery unfold at the end of the game that Bron doesnt wish he just took the shot himself.
At the same time they need to give Love more post touches.

GSW doesn't have a good matchup for him:yeshrug:

Daps
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif
Stay out of my alerts box, you Marcus Smart-faced, insecure, overcompensating, fukk nikka.

:manny:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You don't light that beige nikka. We get it. No need for a thesis breh.
If you walked away from that post thinking my issues lay with Curry then I feel bad for your ain’t shyt mother who had to conceive and raise a subhuman idiot like you. :yeshrug:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The NBA never suspends cav players for basketball reasons

If JR didn't get a tech for pushing the man in the air in the Boston series then it won't happen

I'm curious to what happened in the lockerroom since it was on lockdown for 25 minutes

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stay out of my alerts box, you Marcus Smart-faced, insecure, overcompensating, fukk nikka.

:manny:
The “replace everything they said with a gif or smiley” is like the go to move for a nikka who knows he got clapped in an argument. :skip:

And look how mad I got you :pachaha:nikka talking about overcompensating and insecurity you are literally the only nikka in Coli history to get so heated over ball that you PMed another man asking for the fade in real life :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all act like this is a different JR. He's been the same player for 14 years, so act like he's going to change and not do dumb ish is crazy. They had a chance to let him walk and Lebron wanted him to stay so...

Yup. Bron responsible for that nikka being there.

But even then all JR would have done was given them another chance to win. They weren't down or losing. So saying he "LOST" the game is overboard. But people just HAVE TO put the blame on someone, it's like human nature.