Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y'all act like this is a different JR. He's been the same player for 14 years, so act like he's going to change and not do dumb ish is crazy. They had a chance to let him walk and Lebron wanted him to stay so...
He was playing well at the time and the alternative was he leaves for nothing while they’re still over the cap :yeshrug:. You’re not going to get better production from a veteran minimum type player.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Y'all act like this is a different JR. He's been the same player for 14 years, so act like he's going to change and not do dumb ish is crazy. They had a chance to let him walk and Lebron wanted him to stay so...

JR has great moments like the time he hit eight threes in a game or even when he slowed down Iggy allowing Bron to block him

JR pulled the same shyt in the pacers series

So looking back pacers could have won the series up until game 3 from then on Bron was going to win in maybe six max

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The “replace everything they said with a gif or smiley” is like the go to move for a nikka who knows he got clapped in an argument. :skip:

And look how mad I got you :pachaha:nikka talking about overcompensating and insecurity you are literally the only nikka in Coli history to get so heated over ball that you PMed another man asking for the fade in real life :laff:
He did the same thing to me. Nikka such a bytch. I don't think this nikka slept last night :laff:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
ANbEC51.png

Steve Javier said he didnt think it was a block yet this dummies still juelzing :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What's the word on suspensions? Because if Dray did what Tristan did I have no doubt he would be suspended.
:patrice:Not sure what they should do about Love not being in the bench area during the skirmish though. They have always said the rule is the rule.

Warriors have to make someone else beat them. Apparently they cannot survive letting Lebron get whatever he wants while shutting everybody else down. Also they had no answer for Love in the post. McGee should play more in this series.

Cavs gotta make Durant beat them and force the Warriors into turnovers. Also need to be smarter defensively, nobody should be latching on to Dray, Looney or Bell anytime they are on the perimeter. Go to Love in the post more often.
Tristan Kardashian punched Draymond in the face. But since the refs are catching flack for the LeBron blocking call I bet they won't suspend him nor Love for leaving the bench.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tristan Kardashian punched Draymond on the face. But since the refs are catching flack for the LeBron blocking call I bet they won't suspend him nor Love for leaving the bench.
breh cmon you calling mushing someone punching?

That flagrant 2 was a terrible call. also tony brothers and ken mauer and all these old fukks really are Joey Crawford status. They need to retire already and bring some younger refs in who can call a game properly.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why everybody is still stuck on the block review. One ref called block , the other called charge. They reviewed it, seen Bron moving.
While true 2 refs called it different it was officially called charge on the floor. They went to the review to see if Bron was in the restricted area, and ultimately reversed the call on a rule which allows them to do so :francis:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know why everybody is still stuck on the block review. One ref called block , the other called charge. They reviewed it, seen Bron moving.
Basically.

It was a terrible Charge call to begin with...ya'll should be more upset that they even considered calling that shyt a Charge because if it was anyone else in any other situation, you'd call the shyt rigged.

It's just cause it's LeBron and the odds are stacked against him.

Blame JR...don't blame the refs

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He was playing well at the time and the alternative was he leaves for nothing while they’re still over the cap :yeshrug:. You’re not going to get better production from a veteran minimum type player.
JR has great moments like the time he hit eight threes in a game or even when he slowed down Iggy allowing Bron to block him

JR pulled the same shyt in the pacers series

So looking back pacers could have won the series up until game 3 from then on Bron was going to win in maybe six max

He has moments of good-great ish, and Javale McGee moments. You have to take the good with the bad. But he's been the same player in NO, in Denver, NYK, and now Clev. I was watching my Knicks, and he had a game where he took 20-something 3s. He was shooting stepback fadeaways with 2 players on him, with 23 seconds left on the shot clock.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
While true 2 refs called it different it was officially called charge on the floor. They went to the review to see if Bron was in the restricted area, and ultimately reversed the call on a rule which allows them to do so :francis:

So basically everyone is mad they overturned a call that was wrong in the first place..

Daps
The “replace everything they said with a gif or smiley” is like the go to move for a nikka who knows he got clapped in an argument. :skip:
What kind of corny shyt is this? I find it hilarious how y'all LeBron stans are trying to push Curry as having this reputation of being a "front runner", when LeBron and frontrunning have been synonymous on this board for years now - not that I agree with it, but it's funny how all the labels that LeBron had, are now being forced onto other players, especially from y'all LeBron stans.

:lolbron: