Reppin
USA
Missed the entire game. :sadbron:

Just saw the score this morning. :huhldup:

I'll be able to watch game 2... I hope. :childplease:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I agree but I think Loves performance wasnt expected seeing how bad hes played this playoffs. Game 2 should be different, Love will get more touches but Golden State will also adjust to that.

If I'm Bron I'm not depending on my teammates in crunch time anymore unless Golden State forces me to pass. I saw glimpses of that killer instinct in Bron last nite which is why I won't kill him for making that pass, but hes gotta understand with that much on the line he has to take over.

10 seconds left down 1 was almost too good to be true, I was expecting Bron to take these dudes hearts with a buzzer beater there. He can't make that mistake again if they get that close to winning

Tryin to tell brehs bron has to take that last shot. Especially he had curry on him.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It doesn’t matter what select individuals have taken issue with in the past. In the nba you don’t have to be stationary two feet planted to take a charge. It’s never been like that. I don’t think that it was a bad call initially because Lebron beat Durant to the spot and he took the contact in the chest, but that’s besides the point. The point is that it shouldn’t have been reversed. It was bang-bang judgement call and they should’ve just stayed with the one made on the floor instead of altering the game.
If it was James Harden the Coli would have called it a flop and laughed at the absurdity of it

It literally happened a few days ago :mjlol:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I know that if your foot is moving that it's not a Charge and it's a Blocking Foul but ok :mjlol:

That's not really the rule, at any level, but ok.

As far as the call, in the NBA, that's a block imo. I don't think he attained LGP before Durant started his upward/shooting motion.

But it's nearly as close of a call as a crew can have. Given that, I would rather they go with the call on the floor.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I have no idea how much those court side tickets are... but I see Jay-Z and Rihanna could afford them.
sjm-warriors-0602-4571.jpg

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ahh:

Seeing all the anger.

Front running you say? " We're gonna win not 1, but 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 Championships !!!

The Heatles???

Ohh K Durant Ruined basketball by joining the Warriors? Here let me click up with 2 other top players

Ohhh the refs are favoring the Warriors? Lebron just got fouled of his first game of his career THIS YEAR, but let's continue to ignore these forearm push offs, just like they were for Harden.

Awww nah let's swallow a whistle all this time with this 6'8 260 pound acting like he got hit with a grenade. But Nah the Refs favoring the Warriors

Awww nah let's ignore that Harden and lebron out here initiating the contact when they drive to lane. What are we suppose to do refs? You're suppose to let them score!

Impressive Game By Bron last night. I give him credit, but you oblivious lacking of self awareness and the things that have been glossed over the years stans, are ridiculous.

Again If you are fan of James Harden or Lebron James, you do not have the right to even mention anything about the refs!

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rob Parker is the ugliest most annoying nicca in history. Tell me I'm wrong.

Typical bisexual behavior exhibited when you're raised by a bunch of backpage whores cuz the random that creampied the bytch you call a mother wasn't there to teach you that commenting on a man's looks is not what self respecting grown men do :dame:, in a sports thread no less

You in here expecting someone to cosign u like "yea man rob Parker is ugly"

You the only one judging men's looks, you're fukkin nasty :hhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's not really the rule, at any level, but ok.

As far as the call, in the NBA, that's a block imo. I don't think he attained LGP before Durant started his upward/shooting motion.

But it's nearly as close of a call as a crew can have. Given that, I would rather they go with the call on the floor.
And that's all that really matters in the end...all that other shyt is irrelevant :manny:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:

Seeing all the anger.

Front running you say? " We're gonna win not 1, but 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 Championships !!!

The Heatles???

Ohh K Durant Ruined basketball by joining the Warriors? Here let me click up with 2 other top players

Ohhh the refs are favoring the Warriors? Lebron just got fouled of his first game of his career THIS YEAR, but let's continue to ignore these forearm push offs, just like they were for Harden.

Awww nah let's swallow a whistle all this time with this 6'8 260 pound acting like he got hit with a grenade. But Nah the Refs favoring the Warriors

Awww nah let's ignore that Harden and lebron out here initiating the contact when they drive to lane. What are we suppose to do refs? You're suppose to let them score!

Impressive Game By Bron last night. I give him credit, but you oblivious lacking of self awareness and the things that have been glossed over the years stans, are ridiculous.

Again If you are fan of James Harden or Lebron James, you do not have the right to even mention anything about the refs!
He got away with a travel too.