• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Javale should start and get 15-20 mins. One of the few guys who can protect the rim. Bron out there running layup drills.

Cleveland has to somehow incorporate hood. 16 ppg wasting away on a team desperate for additional scoring.

If iggy doesn’t come back this is at least going 6:ld:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This "disgusting front running" too?

:lupe:

You seem to be too stupid to understand that scoring 41 en route to coming back from being down 3-1 is the very opposite of front running.

I give you too much credit. You’re just a dude with Aspergers and too much time on his hands.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Javale should start and get 15-20 mins. One of the few guys who can protect the rim. Bron out there running layup drills.

Cleveland has to somehow incorporate hood. 16 ppg wasting away on a team desperate for additional scoring.

If iggy doesn’t come back this is at least going 6:ld:
He played good d on the switch when Bron had him on an island:ehh:

LeBron is quicker more agile bigger stronger more coordinated and longer than looney idk what's kers thinking he's supposed to do:mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What's the word on suspensions? Because if Dray did what Tristan did I have no doubt he would be suspended.
:patrice:Not sure what they should do about Love not being in the bench area during the skirmish though. They have always said the rule is the rule.

Warriors have to make someone else beat them. Apparently they cannot survive letting Lebron get whatever he wants while shutting everybody else down. Also they had no answer for Love in the post. McGee should play more in this series.

Cavs gotta make Durant beat them and force the Warriors into turnovers. Also need to be smarter defensively, nobody should be latching on to Dray, Looney or Bell anytime they are on the perimeter. Go to Love in the post more often.

Daps
You seem to be too stupid to understand that scoring 41 en route to coming back from being down 3-1 is the very opposite of front running.

I give you too much credit. You’re just a dude with Aspergers and too much time on his hands.
And yet you seem to be too stupid to follow the argument properly. It's probably best for you to stay outta other folks conversations next time.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
We're at the point now (well, we've been at it for a while now), where dudes believe every single minute, of every single quarter, of every single game, is rigged for the Warriors to win - they'll manipulate any piece of tape or data into layering this narrative, even when they're consciously aware that what they're saying doesn't add up.

Its kinda sad. They'll fukk around and win by 30 on Sunday and somehow the refs will be responsible.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
They not suspending Love. Did y’all forget about Russ doing this same thing last month

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
What's the word on suspensions? Because if Dray did what Tristan did I have no doubt he would be suspended.
:patrice:Not sure what they should do about Love not being in the bench area during the skirmish though. They have always said the rule is the rule.

Warriors have to make someone else beat them. Apparently they cannot survive letting Lebron get whatever he wants while shutting everybody else down. Also they had no answer for Love in the post. McGee should play more in this series.

Cavs gotta make Durant beat them and force the Warriors into turnovers. Also need to be smarter defensively, nobody should be latching on to Dray, Looney or Bell anytime they are on the perimeter. Go to Love in the post more often.
They ain't suspending him. Draymond was a habitual nut kicker who forced the leagues hand.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
It would be the best strategy. I said it in another thread. Aside from James last night, the cavaliers shot 23-67 from the field and 7-30 from deep. Aside from LeBron and love (who went 1-8 from deep himself), they shot 14-47. It would make the game a lot easier for the warriors to just send everyone at LeBron and force the ball out of his hands. It’s not like anyone else is really capable of creating much.

I think they just need to not switch so easy with Curry on him. They had a play where his main defender trailed and recovered, but that left hill open and Draymond rotated and blocked his shot. They need to force Lebron to pass it or at least try to finish going left

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And yet you seem to be too stupid to follow the argument properly. It's probably best for you to stay outta other folks conversations next time.
You’re fukking retarded :laff:

There is no front running when you’re down in a series and score 41 while leading in every other category to will the team back.

You have Curry’s dikk too far up your ass to see the difference but you’re going to do the predictable thing and call me a “stan” when there’s no stan on this board more insufferable than you.

Hopefully Cleveland wins games 2-4 so you can go on another 4 month “work excursion”.