Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
cuz thompson pulled his arm and started raising his hand to take ownership of the call before the whistle..
I'm not disputing that Thompson fouled him. But if you're intentionally rigging the game for one team, wouldn't it make more sense to just swallow your whistle there? The ball would go out of bounds to Golden State and the game would be over. Obvious fouls don't get called all the time. If the fix was in...:manny:

Daps
Yo you are absolutely losing your mind
You've got folks running around here wrapping themselves up in tinfoil shouting "conspiracy!", telling others to "die in a ditch", and contemplating not watching the NBA anymore - all because their favorite player lost, and yet you think I'm losing my mind by stating LeBron gets away with using his off-arm?

:heh:

And of course, you're a LeBron stan....
First I used to laugh how you’d troll but now you legitimately are pushing your intellectually dishonest fukk shyt
Please tell me, how is this statement "intellectually dishonest fukk shyt" -

"He's not the ONLY one (he does get away with it the most - which I personally don't have an issue with, in general, if the defender is allowed to defend him with the same amount of contact), and that's beside the point - are you of the belief he should be allowed to clear out his defender with his off-arm, but the defender should be called for a foul for less defensive contact?"

:jbhmm:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lebron might retire after all this wasted effort:mjcry:

tbh its about damn time :francis: I don't see how he beats this warriors team unless they play like crap 4 games straight or KD/Steph gets injured

ppl act like everyone calling this man trash cause ppl say he aint the GOAT over Jordan. This man is top 2 in my eyes as far as I'm concerned if he retire after this

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You've got folks running around here wrapping themselves up in tinfoil shouting "conspiracy!", telling others to "die in a ditch", and contemplating not watching the NBA anymore - all because their favorite player lost, and yet you think I'm losing my mind by stating LeBron gets away with using his off-arm?

:heh:

And of course, you're a LeBron stan....

Please tell me, how is this statement "intellectually dishonest fukk shyt" -

"He's not the ONLY one (he does get away with it the most - which I personally don't have an issue with, in general, if the defender is allowed to defend him with the same amount of contact), and that's beside the point - are you of the belief he should be allowed to clear out his defender with his off-arm, but the defender should be called for a foul for less defensive contact?"

:jbhmm:
We can agree to disagree

@Sccit comparison was a little much that dude is an OCD Kobe acolyte

Daps
We can agree to disagree
:dahell:

Nah, nah, nah, nah - you're not getting outta this one. How the hell do you accuse me of "absolutely losing my mind", and pushing "intellectually dishonest fukk shyt" in one breath, and then in the next say "we can agree to disagree"? Sounds like I'm not the one who's lost their mind. So gon'head and explain what's wrong with that statement, which to any sane person would be absolutely reasonable.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
97q18haorb111.jpg

:deadmanny:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, there are very few sports where officiating doesn’t directly impact outcomes and takes away the player’s ability to fully control the game. I don’t think there are any conspiracies or agendas though...just bad or misinformed calls. Until technology is put in place to somehow assist in making the right calls, we just have to deal with the imperfections.

:manny:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Unfortunately, there are very few sports where officiating doesn’t directly impact outcomes and takes away the player’s ability to fully control the game. I don’t think there are any conspiracies or agendas though...just bad or misinformed calls. Until technology is put in place to somehow assist in making the right calls, we just have to deal with the imperfections.

:manny:
Always in favor of one team????

My main beef is the KD treatment....he can foul whoever...can't be touched...dude was taken out of the game until the refs gave him free throws after free throws...and most reviews showed NO contact....

Only 2 player I respected their hustle out the big 4 last night was curry and thompson... Their earned everything. .KD got a red carpet