Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
SInce yall love mentioning all stars ad nauseum. Houston with 1 all star took Warriors to seven. But the Cavs with 2 allstars cant? Even with the supposed "Goat" being one of them?:mjgrin:

...but then again this supposed "Goat" did just go 7 games with a rookie being the leader.:hhh:

Preach brother :mjgrin:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you're just being a troll but

Houston was 0-2 with 1 all star. :what:

Plus love is a regular season player in the Leastern conference so it doesn't hold as much weight as western conference allstar. :myman:

Y’all Lebron is the GOAT people are funny. Hopefully next year he links up with a team with two other all stars so y’all stfu. I said 2 because he’s the GOAT. He doesn’t need equal footing to beat beta Durant and his 3 other all stars right? :jbhmm: If he’s the GOAT hold him to GOAT standards. Speaking of all stars

2014 NBA All-Star Game Box Score | Basketball-Reference.com

:whoo:

But that’s none of my business

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y’all sure about Steph possibly winning the FMVP? I think KD vs Lebron is the matchup everybody is watching and if he matches Lebrons dominance, or atleast make it so that Lebrons dominance isn’t as significant as it was aganist BOS/IND/TOR. That’s finals MVP right there. It was the same thing with Iggy and Kawhi.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland wins...The officials can impact the game more than any player....How many times have we seen Warrior players get away with hitting Lebron on the arms or head without getting called for a foul?......What if the officials all of a sudden start calling those fouls?.......Durant or Green getting in foul trouble with no Iggy to back them up would greatly impact this series.

Also...Hypothetically speaking...Lets fast forward to the 2019 NBA finals...Which scenario would generate higher ratings/money?........Clev/GS rd 5...GS up 3 series to 1...or Clev/GS rd 5 series tied at 2.

Of course,I'm making the assumption that LBJ stays in Cleveland.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland wins...The officials can impact the game more than any player....How many times have we seen Warrior players get away with hitting Lebron on the arms or head without getting called for a foul?......What if the officials all of a sudden start calling those fouls?.......Durant or Green getting in foul trouble with no Iggy to back them up would greatly impact this series.

Also...Hypothetically speaking...Lets fast forward to the 2019 NBA finals...Which scenario would generate higher ratings/money?........Clev/GS rd 5...GS up 3 series to 1...or Clev/GS rd 5 series tied at 2.

Even if bron comes back to Cleveland I don't see the cavs making it back next year:francis:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

if cleveland wins,, it will be cause they stayed hot from 3's (included contested 3's)
they bruised GSW in the paint
they defended like they did boston (and gsw shot like they boston)
and lebron averages 40+ on 55%

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Y’all sure about Steph possibly winning the FMVP? I think KD vs Lebron is the matchup everybody is watching and if he matches Lebrons dominance, or atleast make it so that Lebrons dominance isn’t as significant as it was aganist BOS/IND/TOR. That’s finals MVP right there. It was the same thing with Iggy and Kawhi.
As a basketball fan i'd love to see KD and Bron guarding each other for 4 quarters. No screens, no switches to get a weaker defender, just the two best players at their position going at it.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Cavs in 6...or GS in 5.

Depends on how the series is officiated

Last edited:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Even if bron comes back to Cleveland I don't see the cavs making it back next year:francis:

It depends on what the front office does. If they do nothing then yes it will be hard because Boston and Philly will be better. If we can get just 1 consistent all star with Bron, a real #2, I'd still think we'd be the favorites.