• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went backed and wathed a games form last years finals, and LeBron is a better offensive player right now than he was back then.

Somehow he tooks a leap this year. His midrange and postups are much better than last year imo.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah, I also remember a lot of posts like that and when the Cavs did it, they stayed away like rats for a week and got back to their hating ways
They all slithered back when that coward pulled the biggest bytchmove in history. That really was a life preserver for casuals and LeBron haters. The Curry narrative was over and exposed, and has never really returned since.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I read this same exact post at least 150 times in 2016 and even after he did it you nikkas still moved the goalposts :mjlol:
This is actually a complete lie and im not sure how yall keep getting away with repeating this... The narrative during the 2016 season was that the Warriors only won in 2015 because Love and Kyrie were injured.
Part of the reason the Warriors went all out during the regular season to win 73 was to prove a point because they had a chip on their shoulders since everybody was saying they got lucky. I forgot what the quote was but even Doc Rivers was taking shots :heh:
Going into the 2016 Finals the Warriors were favored to win but it wasnt viewed as David vs Goliath until after the first couple of games were played and the Warriors built that 3-1 lead. Even after Cleveland won the series the narrative wasnt Lebron passing MJ.. People were saying the Warriors lost because they finally faced a HEALTHY Cavs team. The narrative was always LUCK and HEALTH not Lebrons legacy.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This is actually a complete lie and im not sure how yall keep getting away with repeating this... The narrative during the 2016 season was that the Warriors only won in 2015 because Love and Kyrie were injured.
Part of the reason the Warriors went all out during the regular season to win 73 was to prove a point because they had a chip on their shoulders since everybody was saying they got lucky. I forgot what the quote was but even Doc Rivers was taking shots :heh:
Going into the 2016 Finals the Warriors were favored to win but it wasnt viewed as David vs Goliath until after the first couple of games were played and the Warriors built that 3-1 lead. Even after Cleveland won the series the narrative wasnt Lebron passing MJ.. People were saying the Warriors lost because they finally faced a HEALTHY Cavs team. The narrative was always LUCK and HEALTH not Lebrons legacy.
It was all of the above

The posts can be found if necessary :mjpls:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Please pull up the receipts because im pretty sure you were the leader of the injury/luck narrative.
I just told you it was a conglomerate of bullshyt and luck, just as it was again that allowed Golden State to skate by Houston.

LeBron overcame not just the 73-win "best team ever" on their homecourt, but hes the only man to beat The Agenda :wow: That alone is GOAT status