Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland wins...The officials can impact the game more than any player....How many times have we seen Warrior players get away with hitting Lebron on the arms or head without getting called for a foul?......What if the officials all of a sudden start calling those fouls?.......Durant or Green getting in foul trouble with no Iggy to back them up would greatly impact this series.

Also...Hypothetically speaking...Lets fast forward to the 2019 NBA finals...Which scenario would generate higher ratings/money?........Clev/GS rd 5...GS up 3 series to 1...or Clev/GS rd 5 series tied at 2.

Of course,I'm making the assumption that LBJ stays in Cleveland.
I've also been watching the last 3 finals series and the amount of holding and fouling by Draymond on TT for rebounds is enormous and a game changer if the refs can call that. IF anything, TT needs to highlight that.

The Cavs lost last year purely because of bench scoring. The Cavs starters actually did a great job but everything disintergrated when Lebron took his 2 minute breathers

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Y’all sure about Steph possibly winning the FMVP? I think KD vs Lebron is the matchup everybody is watching and if he matches Lebrons dominance, or atleast make it so that Lebrons dominance isn’t as significant as it was aganist BOS/IND/TOR. That’s finals MVP right there. It was the same thing with Iggy and Kawhi.

Sometimes the FMVP is won by eye test. Let's say Steph swings every game with a dominant 3rd quarter like he did in game 7, he'll win it regardless of KD's numbers because he'll be considered the player that swung every game in GS favor.

If KD has a bunch of highlight dunks and hits big shots on LBJ like he did last year then he'll win it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The Cavs have zero chance. None. The nba will make its money from this consecutive matchup. But this shyt bout to be a body. 5 games at the most. Maybe.

We just watched the nba finals aka the WCF

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Rachel Nichols capping HARD for bron right now. If this goes to 6 games he deserves MVP. This is ridiculous :hhh:
Either you have the Cavs beating the Warriors or you somehow want to place the eventual Cavs loss as a result of Bron holding them back.

What is it?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thats a lie. I said they would. You're asking the wrong person that question and others were saying the same thing. Don't go putting words in peoples mouths.
A lot of people on the coli were saying bron would make it out of the east, these dudes rewritting history. Even when boston was up 2-0 a lot of posters said Cavs gonna win

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
No Warriors blue :wtf:

I'd love to see us rock these as a throwback:

Xp5N-E0-XzI7ciiw_AH-LcGaTGjoLg7sA6L39Po26WA.jpg