Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I WAS SAYIN IT BEFORE THIS THO BRUH

Nah...you wasn't. A quick search of your account + "Mafia" yields a bunch of 3-6 mafia posts AFTER 12:00am

My post was at 12:00am :dame:

Me Too nikkas :mjlol:

tumblr_ohdylfYs4n1trt6xpo4_500.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
SInce yall love mentioning all stars ad nauseum. Houston with 1 all star took Warriors to seven. But the Cavs with 2 allstars cant? Even with the supposed "Goat" being one of them?:mjgrin:

...but then again this supposed "Goat" did just go 7 games with a rookie being the leader.:hhh:
Chris Paul is better than everyone on the cavs besides bron:mjlol:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
but was he an all star? Kevin Love was.:sas2:

nikkas love the but they got 4 all stars when we all know it's really 3.
Thats cause he was hurt:what: Thats like saying the bulls should've lost in the 1st round when jordan came back because Pippen was their only all star:dead: And which of the warriors didn't deserve it? Kd and Curry are mvp candidates year in year out. Klay is one of the best two way players and dray is one of the best defenders,and does a lil of everything on offense. And no I'm not one of those bron stans that says bron has no help. In the other thread I argued that he has plenty. I'm just calling it like I see it without that stan wars bullshyt.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As long as Iggy misses a bunch of games or the entire series Cavs will have a shot. Switching on everything worked for Houston and they were up 3-2 and had 15 point leads in both game 6 and 7 until they choke it away with missing 3s. This is the best version of Bron and nikkas forget he's been pacing himself all year long taking plays off not caring on defense. Like I said if Iggy is out this series Cavs have a shot.
Warriors don’t care about Lebron, KD can easily balance out what bron brings scoring, rebounds and defense wise. It’s everybody else on the Cavs that will be key

K-Love getting locked down by Klay on switch plays again:mjlol:

Steph averaging more rebounds than TT again:mjlol:

Hill and JR trying to chase Steph and Klay around:mjlol:

No Kyrie to the elite second scorer :mjlol:

Love getting bullied inside by Draymond defensively.

McGee and Livingston/cook can balance out what Nance and Clarkson brings

Lebron was tired as hell aganist 2 nikkas barely old enough to drink if that and Al horford. Just Imagine what this series will look like:mjlol:

Like literally, Lebron faces no real great forwards and gets to lift this trash ass team. That’s why Durant is important to GSW. He can balance shyt out with bron. Everybody questioning is Durant more important than curry are gonna get their answer this coming Thursday.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cavs are gonna need Rodney Hood.

Let him run some pick and rolls nd work up a lather in the first game.

Same for Love if he plays.

yeah, they will definitely need Hood and good minutes from Nance/Thompson with high energy

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah...you wasn't. A quick search of your account + "Mafia" yields a bunch of 3-6 mafia posts AFTER 12:00am

My post was at 12:00am :dame:

Me Too nikkas :mjlol:

tumblr_ohdylfYs4n1trt6xpo4_500.gif

MY QUOTE WAS FROM SUNDAY YOUNG’N

LE3-6 MAFIA

:mjlol:

^^CHECK (CLICK THE ARROW, IT TAKES U TO THE QUOTE)

ITS NOT EVEN THAT SERIOUS BRUH, THIS NOT A COMPETITION - BUT U GETTIN EXTRA EXCITED OVER HERE TRYNA TAKE CREDIT LOL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I mentioned it while the rockets was up on the warriors. But the point is you didn't see his and still mentioned it. Apparently so has others yet he's acting like he's some genius that everyone is ripping off:mjlol:

HIS CAME AFTER REGARDLESS

AS U CAN SEE, MY QUOTE IS FROM SUNDAY....HIS IS FROM YESTERDAY