Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
this is how someone can objectively look at lebron's finals record

2007 - overachieved, i don't count this loss against his resume
2011 - underachieved, choked, threw the series, jealous of d wade winning finals mvp - this counts as 2 finals losses
2012 - won - 1-2 record
2013 - won - 2-2 record
2014 - got the door blown off him, let a 3rd player win finals mvp, put up empty stats - 2-3 record
2015 - lost his 2 best players took the warriors to 6, - i don't count this against him
2016 - won - 3-3 record
2017 - durant ruined the league i don't count this against bron
2018 - see 2017

lebron being 3-3 in the finals is still .500 and still not kobe's 5-2 or :mjgrin: 6-0
While I get what you're saying and Bron has definitely faced his share of well-rounded teams, I think that's a bit disingenuous to Bron and any superstar for that matter to pick and choose when losses count especially if we are going to disregard these losses simply because another team was "expected to win anyway". May as well say the opposite holds true too and that the rings these "super teams" get shouldn't count either since by that same logic they were supposed to win anyway. It's like having an excuse ready in case the worst happens...all reward with no risk.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
It’s a good thing no one gives a fukk what you think you bum nikka. He already surpassed Bean and everyone and their mama knows it which is why the Kobe stans work OT on this board trying to discredit his greatness :umad:

Literally go watch sports media right now. Bean is irrelevant. The only name pundits and former players use in the same sentence as him is Jordan.

:picard: So vulgar. :mjlol:

He has NOT surpassed Kobe.

All the fukk shyt slowed his pace down, and I don't care what the media says, they have their own agenda. I'm unbiased AF. So I'm sticking with my opinion while you get triggered for some reason.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I get what you're saying and Bron has definitely faced his share of well-rounded teams, I think that's a bit disingenuous to Bron and any superstar for that matter to pick and choose when losses count especially if we are going to disregard these losses simply because another team was "expected to win anyway". May as well say the opposite holds true too and that the rings these "super teams" get shouldn't count either since by that same logic they were supposed to win anyway. It's like having an excuse ready in case the worst happens...all reward with no risk.

I get what you saying, but we have to use our minds and understand what's happening. Lebron is the best player in the series and the warriors probably have the next 5-6 best players in the series. That's overwhelming

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna keep it a buck.

I've been saying this since Bron blacked out with all those jumpers against the Pacers. If he plays like THAT, and wins the title THIS year He officially passes Kobe.

If not... He won't.

Breh you 5 years too late on that. If he wins against this stacked GS team I'd dare to put him over Jordan

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Breh you 5 years too late on that. If he wins against this stacked GS team I'd dare to put him over Jordan

Nah, too much fukk shyt.

He needs a 3 peat before I would concede him passing MJ. That's why this debate is funny to me. Because that's how big the gap is IMO. This level Bron is at, was the norm for MJ. The media and their agenda is annoying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a good thing no one gives a fukk what you think you bum nikka. He already surpassed Bean and everyone and their mama knows it which is why the Kobe stans work OT on this board trying to discredit his greatness :umad:

Literally go watch sports media right now. Bean is irrelevant. The only name pundits and former players use in the same sentence as him is Jordan.

:dahell: So we now believing whatever the propagandist media says?

We live in a country where the media demonizes black men at every turn. So are you ready to argue that because the media says to fear young black men that young black men are inherently dangerous?

GTFOH with taking the media's word on any topic.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thread title delivers....Dubs in 5

There will be at least one game in this series where LeBron literally puts his body on the line, and shaves a year or two off his career in order to carry these bums to a victory, and it will be all for naught.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
this is how someone can objectively look at lebron's finals record

2007 - overachieved, i don't count this loss against his resume
2011 - underachieved, choked, threw the series, jealous of d wade winning finals mvp - this counts as 2 finals losses
2012 - won - 1-2 record
2013 - won - 2-2 record
2014 - got the door blown off him, let a 3rd player win finals mvp, put up empty stats - 2-3 record
2015 - lost his 2 best players took the warriors to 6, - i don't count this against him
2016 - won - 3-3 record
2017 - durant ruined the league i don't count this against bron
2018 - see 2017

lebron being 3-3 in the finals is still .500 and still not kobe's 5-2 or :mjgrin: 6-0
Why do posters on this site like to pretend like Lebron was not an abomination in the 2007 finals?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he sucked but they were going to lose regardless. If he played like he does it's over in 5/6
That’s fair but he can’t be excused for playing terribly. There’s no honor in getting swept in the finals and you being a big part of why