• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Iguodala went for a second opinion on his injury, I guess it's not healing as they'd anticipated... I doubt he's gonna play much in the Finals

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I'm gonna keep it a buck.

I've been saying this since Bron blacked out with all those jumpers against the Pacers. If he plays like THAT, and wins the title THIS year He officially passes Kobe.

If not... He won't.
LeBron passed Kobe in 2009. Shut the fukk up lame :mjlol:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Nah, too much fukk shyt.

He needs a 3 peat before I would concede him passing MJ. That's why this debate is funny to me. Because that's how big the gap is IMO. This level Bron is at, was the norm for MJ. The media and their agenda is annoying.
The level Lebron is playing at now is not the norm for Kobe but u keep bringing him up:yeshrug:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like Lebron’s win against the Warriors got the Warriors winning 2 straight against his team. That was the trade off... I still don’t see how Cavs don’t get swept tho. They shoulda got swept last year this year tho! That needs to happen

Yeah, I picked Warriors in 5, but a sweep wouldn't surprise me. Cavs are really bad defensively and trying to outscore the Warriors doesn't work. How exactly do they win?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
@Illeye buckmatic :salute:

Kang is going to need to summon some Mystic Styles to have a chance in this series :wow:

He's gonna have to do more than Live By his Rep to take his team to the next level. :wow:

I mean when they met in Ch. 1 of this rivalry, I thought it'd be The End of Bron's chances at ringing again. :wow:

Then in Ch. 2, Lebron basically achieved World Domination in coming back from that 3-1 deficit. :wow:

Henny Bron was born. Everyone in Cleveland was CrazyNDaLazDayz of that series. :wow:

Boston pushed em to the limit in the ECF, but Lebron and the Cavs ultimately proved to be Da Unbreakables in conference play. :wow:

Bench full of the Most Known Unknown players in the league. :wow:

Kyrie gone. IT gone. JR no-showing. If Love can come back, him and LeBron will be The Last 2 Walk on the court for Cleveland with any semblance of a chance of bringing another trophy to the city. :wow:

Mafia! :wow:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, I picked Warriors in 5, but a sweep wouldn't surprise me. Cavs are really bad defensively and trying to outscore the Warriors doesn't work. How exactly do they win?
Indy and the Celtics literally pushed the Cavs to game 7 with Lebron having to be Superman in those series. No way in hell Warriors playing around with these nikkas. It would be mercy if it’s 5 games. The Cavs don’t even have a player that averages 20 points in this whole playoffs besides Lebron. No way in hell

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The level Lebron is playing at now is not the norm for Kobe but u keep bringing him up:yeshrug:

The fukk shyt can't go unnoticed tho. That's the main reason IMO.

I don't think you can ever say Kobe quit on his team like you can Lebron. That fukk shyt can't go unnoticed.

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
This is a sweep might as well hand the warriors the Larry o Brian trophy and not even make Cavs championship gear smh

Daps
It’s a good thing no one gives a fukk what you think you bum nikka. He already surpassed Bean and everyone and their mama knows it which is why the Kobe stans work OT on this board trying to discredit his greatness :umad:

Literally go watch sports media right now. Bean is irrelevant. The only name pundits and former players use in the same sentence as him is Jordan.
:mjlol:

Thanks for supporting the argument that the media is pushing the narrative that Bron is the GOAT. Of course they've moved passed Kobe, Kobe is retired, media is all about clicks and views and a story. Once Bron retires things will fall into place

Cac