Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
33923507_1838677809766123_2059150241034141696_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
presuming that's the case how does that then become LeBron's liability?

Where did I say its LeBron's liability? I'm just saying I ain't gon give him over the top praise for doing what he's supposed to do. He'e supposed to dominate a weak eastern conference conference. Just cause he's doing what he's supposed to do doesn't make him on the same level as Jordan and Kobe.

If Bron wanna be on their level, he gotta win rings. Beating teams led by Victor Oladipo, Demar Derozan, and a 20-year old rookie don't impress me much. Especially when you compare it to what Jordan and Kobe did over their careers.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's stupid. If we're going by that logic then the Mavericks loss in 2012 should count as two finals losses since he was heavily favored to win that series.

this is how someone can objectively look at lebron's finals record

2007 - overachieved, i don't count this loss against his resume
2011 - underachieved, choked, threw the series, jealous of d wade winning finals mvp - this counts as 2 finals losses
2012 - won - 1-2 record
2013 - won - 2-2 record
2014 - got the door blown off him, let a 3rd player win finals mvp, put up empty stats - 2-3 record
2015 - lost his 2 best players took the warriors to 6, - i don't count this against him
2016 - won - 3-3 record
2017 - durant ruined the league i don't count this against bron
2018 - see 2017

lebron being 3-3 in the finals is still .500 and still not kobe's 5-2 or :mjgrin: 6-0

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
That ain't being no master manipulator little nikka, that's the truth. If LeBron wins a game v. these nikkas with the worst team in the NBA. How else can be be described as anything else but magical? These nikkas got four HOF's, two potentially in the top 10 of all time in their prime. That's why he's the GOAT. Other elite nikkas with this squad would be losing to Terry Cummings and shyt. But not the GOAT. He took these nikkas to the Finals.
:dead: :dead: Already smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The key stay here is that Jordan only played in 13 elimination games in 15 seasons:mindblown:

Exactly. And he played far greater competition than LeEastern Conference.

Bron stans don't realize facing elimination that many times against weak competition ain't something to be proud of even if LeBron has put up nice numbers in those games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ain't being no master manipulator little nikka, that's the truth. If LeBron wins a game v. these nikkas with the worst team in the NBA. How else can be be described as anything else but magical? These nikkas got four HOF's, two potentially in the top 10 of all time in their prime. That's why he's the GOAT. Other elite nikkas with this squad would be losing to Terry Cummings and shyt. But not the GOAT. He took these nikkas to the Finals.

San Antonio Spurs with no Kawhi Leonard won a game. So did the Pelicans with only Anthony Davis and no Boogie Cousins. Houston Rockets with James Harden and Chris Paul forced them to game 7.

If LeBron can't win a game, then it'll be an all-time embarrassing accomplishment. He better win at least 2 games if he still wanna be better than Anthony Davis.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
this is how someone can objectively look at lebron's finals record

2007 - overachieved, i don't count this loss against his resume
2011 - underachieved, choked, threw the series, jealous of d wade winning finals mvp - this counts as 2 finals losses
2012 - won - 1-2 record
2013 - won - 2-2 record
2014 - got the door blown off him, let a 3rd player win finals mvp, put up empty stats - 2-3 record
2015 - lost his 2 best players took the warriors to 6, - i don't count this against him
2016 - won - 3-3 record
2017 - durant ruined the league i don't count this against bron
2018 - see 2017

lebron being 3-3 in the finals is still .500 and still not kobe's 5-2 or :mjgrin: 6-0
:hhh:Why not

22 PPG on 35% shooting

The team overachieved sure, but he was fukking awful in that series

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
San Antonio Spurs with no Kawhi Leonard won a game. So did the Pelicans with only Anthony Davis and no Boogie Cousins. Houston Rockets with James Harden and Chris Paul forced them to game 7.

If LeBron can't win a game, then it'll be an all-time embarrassing accomplishment. He better win at least 2 games if he still wanna be better than Anthony Davis.
GS didn't take the shyt seriously. Hell, I expect Cleveland to win one game as I know GS won't take at least one game seriously as they don't really play team ball consistently anymore and go iso mode too much.

GS pretty much smoked all of these teams. The only game they lost and it was a shock was went they blew that lead to Houston at home. Other than that, GS usually been losing games on boredom.

But let's be clear, if GS takes all games seriously, they will sweep Cleveland.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Where did I say its LeBron's liability? I'm just saying I ain't gon give him over the top praise for doing what he's supposed to do. He'e supposed to dominate a weak eastern conference conference. Just cause he's doing what he's supposed to do doesn't make him on the same level as Jordan and Kobe.

If Bron wanna be on their level, he gotta win rings. Beating teams led by Victor Oladipo, Demar Derozan, and a 20-year old rookie don't impress me much. Especially when you compare it to what Jordan and Kobe did over their careers.
does not the fact that you hold your perception of the eastern conference as something that puts LeBron at a disadvantage make it LeBron's liability?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
GS didn't take the shyt seriously. Hell, I expect Cleveland to win one game as I know GS won't take at least one game seriously as they don't really play team ball consistently anymore and go iso mode too much.

GS pretty much smoked all of these teams. The only game they lost and it was a shock was went they blew that lead to Houston at home. Other than that, GS usually been losing games on boredom.

Ya'll keep saying this Cleveland team is the worst team ever to make a finals. So why wouldn't the Warriors be sleeping on them as well? Man the excuse making from ya'll Bron stans is something else right now. Ya'll must know an all-time epic beatdown is coming hence all this Juelzing.

Regardless of the spin, a Kawhi-less Spurs team with only 1 all-star (LaMarcus Aldridge) won 1 game against this Warriors team, a Pelicans team with just Anthony Davis as an all-star won 1 game against this Warriors team, and a Rockets team with only 2 all-stars (James Harden and Chris Paul) forced this Warriors team to 7 games.

The Cavs will have 2 all-stars on the court (LeBron James and Kevin Love). They have no excuse for not having more success against this Warriors team than the Spurs (without their best player) and the Pelicans (without their second all-star). Also its not like the Rockets were a team loaded with talent and they forced the Warriors to 7 games. Cleveland should be able to at least force 6 games if LeBron is what ya'll say he is.

If the Warriors sweep LeBron, his legacy will crumble before our eyes.

Last edited: