Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:francis:, that said, I know what you meant. You just didn't state it correctly. You meant Game 6s and 7s.
That still doesn't make any fukking sense

Let's do this, when both players had talent around them who had to play in more elimination games???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
does not the fact that you hold your perception of the eastern conference as something that puts LeBron at a disadvantage make it LeBron's liability?

No. If he wins the title, then what I think of the East doesn't matter. However, if he keeps losing in the Finals then it proves that the only reason he keeps getting there is cause the competition in the East is weak. Because if it wasn't, then he would get beat there rather than in the NBA finals every year.

Karume

All Star
Daps
No. If he wins the title, then what I think of the East doesn't matter. However, if he keeps losing in the Finals then it proves that the only reason he keeps getting there is cause the competition in the East is weak. Because if it wasn't, then he would get beat there rather than in the NBA finals every year.
how is the relative performance of a team now indicative of the relative strength of a conference in the past?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Kobe stans already in this thread setting up their little tents in this thread like they're lining up for an Iphone x.

385F510900000578-3792024-Eager_shoppers_unwilling_to_wait_have_pitched_tents_and_rolled_o-a-27_1474010634375.jpg

you nikkas is shameless :heh:

Daps
Cavs will lose, but Bron stans need not worry bc the media already setting it up to suck his dikk no matter the outcome. JVG already on record saying him just making it to the finals is as good as winning a championship :hhh: so he'll be 3-6, but he will continue to remain teflon in terms of any real criticism. ESPN in particular is going to make sure of it
I'm afraid the headlines won't even be about the Warriors is they win but "how LeBron overachieved getting to the finals" and "where is LeBron headed next?"

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm gonna keep it a buck.

I've been saying this since Bron blacked out with all those jumpers against the Pacers. If he plays like THAT, and wins the title THIS year He officially passes Kobe.

If not... He won't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is the relative performance of a team now indicative of the relative strength of a conference in the past?

WTF are you talking about? I don't even get what you're asking. The east is weak. We all know it. The fact their champion keeps losing in the NBA finals is proof of it. PERIOD.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm gonna keep it a buck.

I've been saying this since Bron blacked out with all those jumpers against the Pacers. If he plays like THAT, and wins the title THIS year He officially passes Kobe.

If not... He won't.
It’s a good thing no one gives a fukk what you think you bum nikka. He already surpassed Bean and everyone and their mama knows it which is why the Kobe stans work OT on this board trying to discredit his greatness :umad:

Literally go watch sports media right now. Bean is irrelevant. The only name pundits and former players use in the same sentence as him is Jordan.

Karume

All Star
Daps
WTF are you talking about? I don't even get what you're asking. The east is weak. We all know it. The fact their champion keeps losing in the NBA finals is proof of it. PERIOD.
wouldn't some suggest that which conference champion wins isn't indicative of relative conference strength?