Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do you attribute players not coming east to?

Random luck. For some reason the East has been weak as hell for the last 20 years In the 80s, the West was the weaker conference. That's how Magic and the Lakers made it to 9 NBA Finals in 12 years.

I'm not blaming LeBron for the lack of competition in the East. Just saying he has benefited from it. And it has led to a false notion of his greatness. Making it to the Finals every year in a wack conference is not that big of an accomplishment. Magic made 9 NBA finals but I don't hear anyone mention it. What everyone talks about was him winning 5 rings.

LeBron's the only guy people want to give credit for making it to the Finals. When in reality all it proves is that he's playing in a weak conference cause he keeps losing in the finals.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs in 7 :gladbron:
Cavs in 7 cuz fukkit :banderas:

So ya'll are picking LeBron to win. Does that mean if he loses, ya'll won't be giving him a pass? Or will ya'll pretend like he never had a chance because he was going against a far better opponent?

You see this is the problem. I get it. I was a fan too at one point. Back in 2008-10, I never picked Kobe to lose in the finals. However, when he did lose in 2008, I didn't say after the fact the loss didn't really count because he was going against a better team. I also didn't blame his teammates for his failure to the win the title. I blamed Kobe for losing in the Finals. As a fan, if I believed in Kobe's greatness to such a degree that before the series, I picked his team to win, then I can't blame others after the fact if Kobe loses.

Gotta be consistent if you believe in your guy. If you gon pick the man to win cause you believe in his ability, then you better not make excuses for him after the fact if he fails. Just be consistent. That's all we ask.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Bron stans are master manipulators. They set the ground work early so that they can always control the narrative and make sure its a no lose situation.

Ex: GS is unbeatable, How can LeBron beat 4 all stars, It'll be hard to even win one, Unless Bron averages 50..:sadcam:

These are the narratives we've seen already and they serve two purposes. One, its to preserve pride in the more likely event GS hits them with another gentleman's sweep. "Damn even winning one game against GS was a great achieve for bron :whew:". Two, if they're able to extend the series or do the unthinkable, it allows them to build him up even more with the "impossible" narrative they've already established.
the commitment to their agenda is incredible :banderas:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So ya'll are picking LeBron to win. Does that mean if he loses, ya'll won't be giving him a pass? Or will ya'll pretend like he never had a chance because he was going against a far better opponent?

You see this is the problem. I get it. I was a fan too at one point. Back in 2008-10, I never picked Kobe to lose in the finals. However, when he did lose in 2008, I didn't say after the fact the loss didn't really count because he was going against a better team. I also didn't blame his teammates for his failure to the win the title. I blamed Kobe for losing in the Finals. As a fan, if I believed in Kobe's greatness to such a degree that before the series, I picked his team to win, then I can't blame others after the fact if Kobe loses.

Gotta be consistent if you believe in your guy. If you gon pick the man to win cause you believe in his ability, then you better not make excuses for him after the fact if he fails. Just be consistent. That's all we ask.

Picking the Cavs to win not Lebron. Feel a upset in the air :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story of his career

Never seen a guy get more praise for doing what he's supposed to do (beating up on nobodies in the Eastern Conference) and no blame for losing whenever he faces real competition.

I wonder if they understand that you can't keep giving him credit for making it to the Finals if you're gonna keep giving him excuses for losing. Either he's gotta win some of these finals OR he's playing nobody out in the East which is why he keeps getting to the finals only to get the breaks beat off him and his team.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

You wrote out that bullshyt ass essay when I clearly said that I picked them cuz “fukkit.” I do not think they will win, LeBrons is the best player on the floor but they’re outmatched. I picked them because literally there’s nothing to lose. It’d be like betting on the underdog on the 1 pct chance they win and being a millionaire by tomorrow.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I love the fact that there are people so in love with lebron that they actually think the cavs have a chance at winning the title :russ:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wont count this loss against lebrin but they getting swept and blown out each game

Think lakers spurs in 2001 games 3 and 4 over 4 games

That's stupid. If we're going by that logic then the Mavericks loss in 2012 should count as two finals losses since he was heavily favored to win that series.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Random luck. For some reason the East has been weak as hell for the last 20 years In the 80s, the West was the weaker conference. That's how Magic and the Lakers made it to 9 NBA Finals in 12 years.

I'm not blaming LeBron for the lack of competition in the East. Just saying he has benefited from it. And it has led to a false notion of his greatness. Making it to the Finals every year in a wack conference is not that big of an accomplishment. Magic made 9 NBA finals but I don't hear anyone mention it. What everyone talks about was him winning 5 rings.

LeBron's the only guy people want to give credit for making it to the Finals. When in reality all it proves is that he's playing in a weak conference cause he keeps losing in the finals.
How can something that people are choosing to do(not going east) be random luck?

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Warriors vs cavs is basically the coli vs LeBron with how much y'all hate that dude :mjlol:

Yeah, because the coli loves curry, dray and KD.:comeon:

Finals about to be a mutual hate fest:mjgrin:
jamel-musson-chappelles-show.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can something that people are choosing to do(not going east) be random luck?

Its random luck the Eastern conference teams have so bad at drafting and team building for so long. Sure, free agency does make a difference but its the draft that determines most great teams. You gotta draft well enough to be looked at as a location free agents wanna go to. For some reason the eastern conference teams have been awful when it comes to team building for the last 20 years.

Now I believe this is changing. In the last few years its been the east that has been getting a lot of the really good young players (Embiid, Simmons, Tatum, Giannis, Porzingis, etc.). So in the future, I expect the Eastern Conference to be the dominant conference in the NBA.