When Is The Superhero Bubble Gonna Burst?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The disney plus shows basically hurt more than helped. Should've stuck to the disney shorts/one shots. And let more hype build in between films.

Also they need to stop forcing all these projects and nobodies favorite characters. People Like Iron Man, Spiderman, Hulk, Black Panther
They don't care about kate Bishop like that.
I saw a lot of brown women hyped for ms marvel, but that was a much smaller niche. Blade is a movie people would be hyped for but while that keeps getting delaying they are pushing through multiple Antman films?
Disney has a problem in that they have too many characters to choose from and haven't been using the right ones as of late.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guardians 3 came out this year and was fire.
NWH was just last year and had yall p*ssy wet

Marvel is forever y’all die

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Werewolf by Night, Moonknight, She Hulk, and 1m Skrulls have been on Earth for at least 7 years and NOTHING has been hinted at:why:What was the pointi n most of these shows? Even Loki season 1 actually didn't directly affect anything :jbhmm:
Loki is a show about the multiverse, and yet there are no multiversal characters introduced at all that I can think of

We don't see any locations from the comics

It's trash

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
We're just talking about Marvel here right, since DC is completely whatever.

But not sure I would say the bubble has popped, but it's definitely deflated. It was bound to happen eventually. No genre stays on top. And ya gotta figure End Game was a great jumping off point for the mcu.

But outside of that..

Releasing way too much mid to junk for too long, that can't be overlooked by long term build up like the infinity saga.

Oversaturation.. the disney shows should have been fewer and waaaaay higher quality.

Folk still gonna go to the movies, but they wanna see quality at this point.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Marvel still a couple in the chamber that people wanna see like Dr.Doom, x-men, Apocalypse, Fantastic 4 etccc

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I blame the MCU's recent downward trajectory on the fact that they're requiring MCU movie fans, to watch every MCU Disney+ show to understand future films. They should treat Disney+ shows like how most DLCs are in gaming or Anime movies based on an Anime series. Most shyt that happens in DLCs don't carry on to the next mainline game. Ms. Marvel's origin should've been included in Cap Marvel 2 instead of giving her a solo series, then putting her as a major supporting character in Cap Marvel 2.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oversaturation and most of the shows had nothing to do with the films. Series should've been projects that tied directly into an upcoming film.

And even then, I don’t want to see the actor/character combo that I’m pay up to $22 dollars to see on IMAX on the small screen.
It cheapens them a bit. :heh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Werewolf by Night, Moonknight, She Hulk, and 1m Skrulls have been on Earth for at least 7 years and NOTHING has been hinted at:why:What was the pointi n most of these shows? Even Loki season 1 actually didn't directly affect anything :jbhmm:
Loki season one is how you got no way home

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The super hero discussion is tough to have because some of the reasons I think the latest crop has failed I do think has to do with them trying to pander and its tough to really into a discussion of that without sounding like a right-wing incel
“One person familiar with the script permutations says the story at one point morphed into a narrative led by women and filled with life lessons. Blade was relegated to the fourth lead, a bizarre idea considering that the studio had two-time Oscar winner Ali on board.”

Source: https://variety.com/2023/film/featu...problem-the-marvels-reshoots-kang-1235774940/

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Marvel still a couple in the chamber that people wanna see like Dr.Doom, x-men, Apocalypse, Fantastic 4 etccc
They gotta not fukk em up this time though

And I don't have much confidence in the mcu's ability to handle the x men, for one. The fox movies had some duds but the original, x2, first class, days of future past, and Logan were really good films that did the comics justice in their own way

I dont see the mcu making those types of films. Just x men characters copy pasted into the marvel formula :francis:

Plus, the prejudiced against mutants is gonna be really out of place with how the avengers are beloved for saving the world over and over

If professor hulk can be accepted, why not beast for example

Unless they make everyone on the team non white and shift the angle to more of a race issue

Like all the past heroes are cool but too many of em now are darker than blue. If you catch my drift :mjpls:

If they're really heroes, that is :mjpls:

Can't have nikkas uprising :mjpls:

Like what jamal need invisibility powers for :mjpls:

Think we need to bring back registration :mjpls:

Civil War 2. Don't ask me how :mjpls: