When Is The Superhero Bubble Gonna Burst?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They gotta not fukk em up this time though

And I don't have much confidence in the mcu's ability to handle the x men, for one. The fox movies had some duds but the original, x2, first class, days of future past, and Logan were really good films that did the comics justice in their own way

I dont see the mcu making those types of films. Just x men characters copy pasted into the marvel formula :francis:

Plus, the prejudiced against mutants is gonna be really out of place with how the avengers are beloved for saving the world over and over

If professor hulk can be accepted, why not beast for example

Unless they make everyone on the team non white and shift the angle to more of a race issue

Like all the past heroes are cool but too many of em now are darker than blue. If you catch my drift :mjpls:

If they're really heroes, that is :mjpls:

Can't have nikkas uprising :mjpls:

Like what jamal need invisibility powers for :mjpls:

Think we need to bring back registration :mjpls:

Civil War 2. Don't ask me how :mjpls:
I think people can explain away the Avengers and their powers. Aliens, gods, trillionaires. Got nothing to do with me.

But if Jim Bob’s next door neighbor DeMarcus can all of a sudden fly, or Jim Bob Jr. ends up in the hospital cause Xiao electroducted him at school he might not like them as much as he likes Iron Man. Also, never underestimate the ability for a person to carve out exceptions or rationalize their bigotry.

If the X-Men shyt flops it will be because they did a bad job not because why would people like the Avengers but hate mutants.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
lol-funny.gif

Rest in piss :umad:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Y’all going to be complaining about video game movies next. Because they got next lol.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I ask a question without sounding like a cac incel? who is She Hulk for?

Like who wants to watch a show where a woman turns into a big green monster? I don’t see that appealing to young girls who gravitate towards fairy tale princesses or young boys who fantasize about sexy female comic book heroes.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Like who wants to watch a show where a woman turns into a big green monster? I don’t see that appealing to young girls who gravitate towards fairy tale princesses or young boys who fantasize about sexy female comic book heroes.
:yeshrug:She Hulk with a good writer is dope ass fukk in the comics. A superhero lawyer who defends other superheroes. In court and fight crime while dealing with everyday life is a fun read. But in my opinion the She Hulk show was boring af. I was excited for this show until I watched the first episode, and seen what type of timing they were on. This show was probably only made to build her up for the next Captain America movie.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

She is basically female deadpool who is trying to fukk. She’s a lawyer, so she’s professionally strong, and physically strong. If you can’t sell that, that’s on feige and them :heh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Y’all going to be complaining about video game movies next. Because they got next lol.
Video game movies have mostly been decent at best. Sonic and the recent Mario Bros movies been the only good ones. I don't think there is ever any excitement when a video game movie is released