When im ready to have kids

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
true but when you have them close together they get to grow up being each others best friends. like bob marley told his kids fukk outside so called "friends" your siblings are your best and truest friends. i agree with that to an extent. friends come and go but family is forever.

also i grew up with two older sisters and it was LONELY. at times i felt like an only child. :yeshrug:

It depends sister if you can handle the chaotic side of it you're good. I'm a really laidback person (value a really quiet peaceful house) so too many kids running around would be a nightmare to me.

I think it all depends on if you can handle the chaos of it all. I'd get stressed as fukk :dwillhuh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It depends sister if you can handle the chaotic side of it you're good. I'm a really laidback person (value a really quiet peaceful house) so too many kids running around would be a nightmare to me.

I think it all depends on if you can handle the chaos of it all. I'd get stressed as fukk :dwillhuh:
i feel you....as business owner i'm kinda used to "organized chaos". i actually strive under pressure. but i know a lot of ppl don't like that. lol. my mom literally lives like 10 mins away. if i didn't have her so close and willing to be super G-ma i'd probably be like :hamster: too

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
in 12-15 years i want 1 boy 1 girl and adopt a boy and girl (maybe they are siblings too), then when i retire i may adopt a couple more... after the fab 4 leave the nest.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i feel you....as business owner i'm kinda used to "organized chaos". i actually strive under pressure. but i know a lot of ppl don't like that. lol. my mom literally lives like 10 mins away. if i didn't have her so close and willing to be super G-ma i'd probably be like :hamster: too

I'm in business too I work on the family businesses with my father and mine too and for me it's the opposite after a day working. I need to unwind so that's why I need peace and quiet. I can't have a crazy day and come back to a crazy house.

I like my house to be my place to recoup and reboot, it's so important for me to get that quiet downtime in the evening :patrice:

Mama Dukes :blessed:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I'm in business too I work on the family businesses with my father and mine too and for me it's the opposite after a day working. I need to unwind so that's why I need peace and quiet. I can't have a crazy day and come back to a crazy house.

I like my house to be my place to recoup and reboot, it's so important for me to get that quiet downtime in the evening :patrice:

Mama Dukes :blessed:
yeah i'll run my house like my mom ran hers. all that rah-rah and noise..we already knew as kids ...when pops got home we had to be quiet as a :hamster: even if i have 3 or 4 lil ones running around they'll know the deal. i'm gonna run a tight ship. :pachaha:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't want a kid until I'm like 33-34. I only want one, don't care about the gender. I'll have one naturally if I'm married, if I'm single I'll adopt.

If I get married and my husband wants more then I'll have more :upsetfavre:

I was thinking about only dating men with kids so I wouldn't have to have that many :mjpls:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
yeah i'll run my house like my mom ran hers. all that rah-rah and noise..we already knew as kids ...when pops got home we had to be quiet as a :hamster: even if i have 3 or 4 lil ones running around they'll know the deal. i'm gonna run a tight ship. :pachaha:

:salute:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I never wanted to to raise a child..I guess I'm just like my grandfather who had kids around the world but never was there for them..when I have enough money to travel I'm going to impregante hella girls around the world in different countries and never see my kids until they can seek me out by the time theyre 18 and ready to meet me..then we can sit down and talk and I can ask them how their life was...and I can see my traits and characteristics in their face...I wanna be like Johnny Appleseed planting my seeds everywhere.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Definitely would like to have 2 kids. Doesn't have to be same gender but I would like for them to be within 1-3 years of each other so they could go thru life experiences at the same time and share with each other. Me and my bro absolutely hated the fact that our age spread was 6 years apart.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'd like to have 3 , either two boys and a girl or two girls and a boy. It has crossed my mind at times (i.e. thinking about what I would name them) but it didn't hit me until one of my homies got his milf jump off pregnant a few years ago. He was the ULTIMATE player until he had a daughter. Seeing how he's raising her right got me thinking more .

Now my best friend of 16 yrs told me he got his longtime GF pregnant the other day and I'm now :wow: :obama:

I'm ready to be a dad, but I rather settle down with the right girl first. I'll be 32 next Friday but my "clock" isn't ticking.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I want 3 sons and a set of twin girls. It's imperative that the sons be older than the daughter by at least 3-4 years.