When im ready to have kids

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I want 3 sons :o:

At least 3 yrs apart. :o:

I want a son so bad! :lupe:
Plus im only 22, in college and still stay with my parents :bryan:

Are there any other young ppl around my age with no kids that are feeling like this or have felt like this before?
i want 3 boys and 1 girl and i want them a year or so apart. :smugbiden: i find out what i'm having next week :blessed:

seriously though marty you're TOO YOUNG. i wasn't thinking about kids till 31. take your time hunny. women are having babies as late as 45-48 nowadays the biological clock is obsolete for us chicks these days thanks to medical science.. :win: so enjoy your youth..get your paper right FIRST ...and when you find a guy who's father-hubby material lock him down early.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
i want 3 boys and 1 girl and i want them a year or so apart. :smugbiden: i find out what i'm having next week :blessed:

seriously though marty you're TOO YOUNG. i wasn't thinking about kids till 31. take your time hunny. women are having babies as late as 45-48 nowadays the biological clock is obsolete for us chicks these days thanks to medical science.. :win: so enjoy your youth..get your paper right FIRST ...and when you find a guy who's father-hubby material lock him down early.
Women need to stay in these young girls' ears like this :wow:

Good luck on that bun in the oven :win:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
* open door to thread and see the mention of having kids & marriage *

tumblr_mjpmpeio5I1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm 25 and I already know I want 2-3 boys 5 years apart.

So ages 5.10.15 etc. Space it out so they are easier to handle and i can give each enough attention when little:skip:

I don't get how people cope with 3 toddlers or bunch of kids under 5 :beli:

That shyt will get you :flabbynsick: quick with all that stress

I'm scared to have a daughter I think I'd love her too much then she'll grow up............:sadbron:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
28 and no kids.. I don't plan on having any til I'm 30 at least. And I'm doing whatever it takes to make sure things go according to plan.

When I do have kids I want the boys to come out first. This way they can beat up anyone who fukks with my daughter so I don't have to catch a case.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm 25 and I already know I want 2-3 boys 5 years apart.

So ages 5.10.15 etc. Space it out so they are easier to handle and i can give each enough attention when little:skip:

I'm scared to have a daughter I think I'd love her too much then she'll grow up............:sadbron:
I got mad nieces and nephews, and was close to every damn one of them. Hurt like hell watching them all grow :sadcam:

One with a baby, another in college, one going out to football camps around the country to get looked at by colleges, da fukk :why:

Luckily, I got two twin nephews that just turned 13, and still got a couple years of adolescent fukkery left in them :blessed:

Then there's my great nephew not even 2 yet. His life ain't even started yet :wow:

I'mma get mine when the time's right :manny:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I got mad nieces and nephews, and was close to every damn one of them. Hurt like hell watching them all grow :sadcam:

One with a baby, another in college, one going out to football camps around the country to get looked at by colleges, da fukk :why:

Luckily, I got two twin nephews that just turned 13, and still got a couple years of adolescent fukkery left in them :blessed:

Then there's my great nephew not even 2 yet. His life ain't even started yet :wow:

I'mma get mine when the time's right :manny:

I always said if you could find a way to stop kids from growing up :lolbron:

My Godson is 6 and is like a lil ole man to think in 10 years his gonna be 16 and out doing crazy shyt maybe even taller than me :ohhh:

Don't worry breh your time will come no rush:salute:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

true but when you have them close together they get to grow up being each others best friends. like bob marley told his kids fukk outside so called "friends" your siblings are your best and truest friends. i agree with that to an extent. friends come and go but family is forever.

also i grew up with two older sisters and it was LONELY. at times i felt like an only child. :yeshrug: