When im ready to have kids

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Good for you, but don't be a hypocrite if u have a daughter.....like teaching them to let the MAN lead the household, and love black men, soemthing that isn't taught ENOUGH in young black daughters....
U betta not dare turn my gawt damn thread into a blk women bash fest or u will be removed promptly! :ufdup:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
U betta not dare turn my gawt damn thread into a blk women bash fest or u will be removed promptly! :ufdup:

:beli:

And you couldn't even retort that statement, so damn typical, and who gives two shyts about being removed from useless marty kooon thread, I didn't read most of the crap that was here.
tumblr_mffleb3ZiY1rnk8y4o1_500.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:beli:

And you couldn't even retort that statement, so damn typical, and who gives two shyts about being removed from useless marty kooon thread, I didn't read most of the crap that was here.
tumblr_mffleb3ZiY1rnk8y4o1_500.gif

U really think that I was going to let u bait me? :rudy:

Get the heck out of my thread with ur childish bs.

And leave me alone!

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
U really think that I was going to let u bait me? :rudy:

Get the heck out of my thread with ur childish bs.

And leave me alone!

Oh now you talking shyt on my profile?? :rudy:

Couldn't say that shyt out in the open?? :umad:

The simple fact that you show such animosity towards that statement shows that it holds merit. The mere fact that it wasn't a bait proves what I say is right.

"Most black men are c00ns!!" :bryan:

GTFOH with ur holier than thou bs. :heh:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why not?

i aint tryna be old when i have my kids lol

Chances are as a man you physically and mentally you aint gonna be ready to settle down with one chick, for the rest of your life, in your sexual prime. and besides 30-35+ is not old brah

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I want 3 sons :o:

At least 3 yrs apart. :o:

I want a son so bad! :lupe:

This is the first time I ever thought abt having kids and im excited and scared at the same time...like where all these thoughts and feelings come from? Im thinking it started after I had a dream abt being pregnant and having a 2 yr old son a week ago :dwillhuh: ? Idk

Plus im only 22, in college and still stay with my parents :bryan:

Are there any other young ppl around my age with no kids that are feeling like this or have felt like this before?

I'm 23 and been thinking about it too but i think for me it's crazy talk. I'm honestly lucky as hell I've never been pregnant. I'm still in school though . I rather have a girl. I want one by 26