When im ready to have kids

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'mma be 33 in a month, and if I'm a daddy by 35, i got good ass life ahead of me for my child's prime years :win:

All you Coli peeps with kids and happy right now, I salute you :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Mac

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm ready for kids.

3 sons would be dope. Hopefully they good at things and I can show them how to maximizae their potential.

I'm 28 though. Young 20's don't think I was ready and would def bounce on girls esp ones I barely knew.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm :old: and just had my first one about a year and a half ago. Get a house in a good school district, and have a fat bank account. shyt is expensive as hell.

Also, don't do it until you get married. That baby mama shyt is for the birds. Added stress that you don't need.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wont win. I dont usually like to help people but since i wont be around to laugh when you fail ill give you some advice. If you're going to make plans, make plans to have kids because you'll only build yourself up to be dissapointed if for example 1 of your sons comes out retarded and then you have 2 daughters. :ld:

You wont get frustrated and pinch him when no ones watching?
just log off, bruh. you are pure evil. this message board thing? you ain't good at it. you are a shadow that veils the bright light of the coli.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i cant lie i do want a son but im wayyyyyyy to young and have way to much pent up energy to settle down anytime soon. Plus i wanna make sure im absolutely financially free before i even start finding the right female for that

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yea i cant lie i do want a son but im wayyyyyyy to young and have way to much pent up energy to settle down anytime soon. Plus i wanna make sure im absolutely financially free before i even start finding the right female for that
How old r u?

N yea I know im too young to be thinking abt things like this but ive been real emotional as of late :to:

I need to roll up n get back on my g shyt asap :birdman:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old r u?

N yea I know im too young to be thinking abt things like this but ive been real emotional as of late :to:

I need to roll up n get back on my g shyt asap :birdman:

23...and i ain't really surprised :manny:

I can't trust these girls either, i've had way to many shady ass females say something similar to "we should have kids in a year/months/etc" like bytch i barely know you from a can of paint :heh:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: @ anybody getting you pregnant

but then again :patrice:there are some desperate ass nikkas out here

just wobble yo big ass down to the county jail and im sure a nikka fresh out a cell won't have a problem laying up with yo ugly ass

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
23...and i ain't really surprised :manny:

I can't trust these girls either, i've had way to many shady ass females say something similar to "we should have kids in a year/months/etc" like bytch i barely know you from a can of paint :heh:
Maybe cus u got a nice body n prolly good looking which means good genes? :yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In ten years maybe and when I'm married. :patrice: fukk that baby momma bs though. I've seen too many simple negroes get caught up in that mess to make that same mistake. :manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Sometimes my daughter is the only thing that keeps me from going over the ledge. I love her above all things and it's crazy to look at her 5 yr old ass and remember her first trip home