When did you realize you were handsome gang?

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
“What do you think about him”
“Eww”

Harsh high school realities as ugly gang
full

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
When I was at the club in Atl and Miss Georgia State walked up to me and brought me a drink. She whispered to me I was the finest nikka in the club and took my phone and put her number in it. bytch was BADDDDDD. I was feeling myself ever since. And no lie, she was legit crowned Miss Ga State University that year.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the birds of the air delivered me fruits from the finest farms. I knew. Ain’t no pleasure on earth can relate to having nature at your beck and call. My nikka. In the midst of ferocious beasts I am at peace cuz I am indeed the blessed one. Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Suckers and b1tches. Bow your knees. For I am great!

Daps
When the grown ass women summer camp counselors would play fight over who was my “girlfriend”

When the most popular 8th grader girl would go out her way to come find me, an 4th grader, and give me hugs and V-day candy. Meanwhile, all the other boys, from 4th graders to 8th graders simp on her HEAVY and I didn’t have to do a damn thing but exist.

When girls would break their necks staring with no fukks to give out in public

So I knew I was him by 7

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Random girls would ask me if I was a model when I was a teenager.

I'm 45 now and have entered my :flabbynsick: era. Man I miss those days. :therethere:
It's my time now, old nígga:umad:.

Sit your flabby ass in the corner and watch me work, tío:umad:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's my time now, old nígga:umad:.

Sit your flabby ass in the corner and watch me work, tío:umad:

Enjoy it young buck. :salute:

Be fearless, confident, and move without regret. :salute:

fukk these hoes (literally and figuratively. Biggest mistake I made in my life was wasting my 20's on a relationship. Don't be like me. If you're handsomegang, go be free). :salute: