When did you realize you were handsome gang?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Random girls would ask me if I was a model when I was a teenager.

I'm 45 now and have entered my :flabbynsick: era. Man I miss those days. :therethere:

Name / Post got me ..

full

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Took shrooms and did some self reflecting. I realized I was top tier handsome when a call girl I was messing with hit me up and said I ain't have to pay. She just genuinely enjoyed my company and it was so obvious she was attracted to me.
:duck:

Where'd you meet this "callgirl"?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Consistent commentary about my eyes and smile from women. My eyes are what some (not me) would call "chinky." Think like John Legend or Tyson Beckford. A lady once told me I have "sex eyes."

Kind of similar to OP. Once met this fine ass Eastern European chick while out on my lunch break. She lived right by my job and would let me come through whenever I was around. One time while we was doing our thing she said "you don't know how lucky you are." I was confused. But later she admitted that she is a full-blown professional foot fetish model (and yes her feet was REAL nice.) Had dudes all up in her phone ready to drop half their check just to touch this woman's feet. I was shocked and it aint go too much further...but hey!

Also the first time I had a one night stand with a lesbian pawg. Was just out by myself in Manhattan enjoying my own company, ran into this cutr girl who was hanging in front a lesbian bar, struck up conversation, she told me I was "hot" but that she is lesbian and dont normally sleep with men. We went back to the crib. She woke up on some "I can't believe I did this" type of behavior but was still really kind and polite. I'd say if there's any confirmation you handsome gang its a woman who normally doesn't find men sexually attractive at all making a one-time exception to you.

And yeah yeah I'm humblebragging. I had a shyt week.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I've had multiple women I've been in dates with call me handsome

But I don't get looks or stares like that public, at least that I notice

Other people I go out with say they notice some women staring at me sometimes

I don't notice anything personally and it's not like I get every woman I talk to. Been rejected more times than I can count

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I've had multiple women I've been in dates with call me handsome

But I don't get looks or stares like that public, at least that I notice

Other people I go out with say they notice some women staring at me sometimes

I don't notice anything personally and it's not like I get every woman I talk to. Been rejected more times than I can count

When I'm walking about my day a girl will make eye contact all the time. But it ain't like they cheesing andsmiling. I assume they just watching where they going. Not sure if I've been oblivious to advances my whole entire life right now.

:lupe:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
1. Having multiple women being interested in you at the same time, with no effort
2. Never being called ugly or roasted for your looks
3. Lots of staring to the point it becomes an expectation
4. Male haters that start shyt for no reason.
5. Not being able to relate to bitter misogynistic rhetoric because you haven’t experienced the amount of rejection and micro aggressions unattractive brehs get

I’m not even model tier, I’d rate myself a 7/10 :yeshrug: