When did you realize LA nikkas were soft

When did you realize LA wasn't what you thought it was

• When you saw their nice houses in baby boy

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • When they called for a peace treaty with Mexicans who killed innocent black kids

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • When they made skinny jeans popular

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • When they started getting killed outta town for feeling themselves too much

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
he never saw you before which is why he threw it up.....those mexicans, he most likely already knew them, and they knew him.

so you and 5 nikkas in middle school in El Paso were fighting how many mexicans at once? 15? 20?:pachaha:
Oddly enough they wouldn't jump us..they'll throw lil side kicks get dropped and tha next day one of their homies would have the courage and tha same shyt would occur..it didn't get outta hand til I stabbed a nikka in tha jaw and ripped his shyt then had to seem em and his cousin a few weeks later in Juraez..I knew I was dead that day but God kept me

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
you heard a story huh :comeon:

im not doubting theres been a few nikkas who went down.....but it's not a trend like you making it in the OP. The real trend is nikkas coming out here and needing to check in :hubie:
Bruh this was both in the late 80s n one of the stories was in the news. The one in Dallas wasn't but the nikka who told me had no reason to lie. Jamaicans had the drug game in Dallas on locc and around that same time la nikkas was migrating there

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Oddly enough they wouldn't jump us..they'll throw lil side kicks get dropped and tha next day one of their homies would have the courage and tha same shyt would occur..it didn't get outta hand til I stabbed a nikka in tha jaw and ripped his shyt then had to seem em and his cousin a few weeks later in Juraez..I knew I was dead that day but God kept me

nikka answer the question....when you and your boys were fighting mexicans what were the numbers? Give me an exact scenario. Yall was at school 6 deep and yall fight how many mexicans at once? 15? 20?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

wait so basically you was fighting mexicans one on one and the next day you'd fight their homie, and so on and so forth...

you don't think an LA nikka can do the same? :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
nikka answer the question....when you and your boys were fighting mexicans what were the numbers? Give me an exact scenario. Yall was at school 6 deep and yall fight how many mexicans at once? 15? 20?
Dumb ass boy u didn't read all that shyt I typed..we were 5 deep 3 were bytches it was only me and my nikka from Milwaukee..he would have weapons in his hands and it would tell em y'all better not jump em and they would listen

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this was both in the late 80s n one of the stories was in the news. The one in Dallas wasn't but the nikka who told me had no reason to lie. Jamaicans had the drug game in Dallas on locc and around that same time la nikkas was migrating there

so an LA nikka was OT and got killed by Jamaicans who were also OT during the crack era?:jbhmm:

What about today? Are LA nikkas routinely going to a certain city and getting killed by the locals there? :jbhmm:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dumb ass boy u didn't read all that shyt I typed..we were 5 deep 3 were bytches it was only me and my nikka from Milwaukee..he would have weapons in his hands and it would tell em y'all better not jump em and they would listen

So the 2 of y'all, how many mexicans did yall fight at once? :jbhmm:

Oh.....so your boy had a weapon and the mexicans didn't? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
wait so basically you was fighting mexicans one on one and the next day you'd fight their homie, and so on and so forth...

you don't think an LA nikka can do the same? :pachaha:
A La nikka wouldn't he would get tired and date thier bytches and call a truce...we would date tha sister and fight tha brother ..lmao Gotdamn we were crazy

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
So the 2 of y'all, how many mexicans did yall fight at once? :jbhmm:

Oh.....so your boy had a weapon and the mexicans didn't? :jbhmm:
He would bring shyt from home screw drivers knives and tha one time one did he got smashed in tha jaw wit a rock he would put between his knuckles..only take one time to get tha message