When did Shay Shay and Hollywood Mugler decide to call it quits???

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He addressed it last night on his show everything. He know the rumors started from there.

He said he doesn’t have him as his stylist anymore is due to his loyalty to the lady who styled him since his CBS days. She threaten to leave if she couldn’t style him nomore and he didn’t want that to happen. Basically saying that lady is everything to him if somebody wanted to contact him they contact her.
He said the black community got to do better just because you hanging with somebody gay doesn’t mean you are gay.

He was pissed saying his grand kids coming to him about rumors and his circle baffled by everybody saying it.

His show is legit him and ocho got something with it. Ocho talking about he use to be a stripper and Shannon saying he use to be scared to undress unless it was dark with women due to being raised around women in a small house :russ:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Truthfully I haven’t paid any attention to all this Shannon gay talk until reading this thread. After seeing the posts and stuff my take is Shannon is most likely Bi and that was his… I don’t know what they call it. That’s his bussy boy. That shyts weird and nikkas is a lil too close to be like “that’s my stylist/homey”

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
As a side note, and lord forgive me for even going down this rabbit hole, but is the stylist the same nikka that claimed he had a relationship with Kerry Rhodes? :huhldup:

Please tell me no because that just makes it worse. That same gay nikka that done outed Kerry and ruined his career. Like come on dog. :snoop:You wanna be plowing nikkas out in private that’s on you, but to hook up with the gay superhead that’s gonna write about you? He gotta be getting extorted.

Also there’s this weird thing about athletes and celebrities where they all seem to hook up with the same chicks. Just loving peoples leftovers. Now it’s becoming obvious that they do that with the same nikkas too.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Being cool or friends with someone who is gay cool..But having a gay man as your right hand man as a heterosexual is weird as fukk lol

I try to be respectful to everyone but there has to be limitations to a degree lol
Of all the people in the world he could invite to sit courtside at Lakers games, he spends 50k on a ticket for his designer? And on multiple occasions :russ: Like someone please make it make sense.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yea none them my right hand I hear u lmaoooo
On some real shyt though Shannon do be fresh most the time clothes wise, so cool hiring dude to design your fits. But nikka get your assistant to pick them mafukkas up or some shyt. He treating ol boy like thats his girlfriend. Point blank period.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
SmartSelect_20210116-230515_Discord.gif

Daps
Nah you have no idea how much that infuriated me. Unc probably looking out for him cuz he a black gay man and options are limited for him, but he dead ass posting all kinda fruity shyt on the man.

I’d fire his fruity ass. That’s why you don’t play with these neggas. They have no limit.

why is Unc allowing him to do this ?

This. This is why you can't befriend a fxggot. I never would because I hate fxggots with a passion but if I didn't, I still wouldn't associate with them fruity fxggs because they are habitual line steppers.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said he doesn’t have him as his stylist anymore is due to his loyalty to the lady who styled him since his CBS days. She threaten to leave if she couldn’t style him nomore and he didn’t want that to happen. Basically saying that lady is everything to him if somebody wanted to contact him they contact her.
He said the black community got to do better just because you hanging with somebody gay doesn’t mean you are gay.

He was pissed saying his grand kids coming to him about rumors and his circle baffled by everybody saying it.

He didnt really explain nothing though in the clip. It doesnt make sense. He says the mugler was just arranging clothes he already had bought and outfits that were put together from the last stylst. So if he wasnt even working as a full stylst what exactly was he doing the whole time? and how does that warrant having an "unbreakable bond" and hanging out with him everywhere and flying him out to superbowl? Shay shay just needs to come out the closet.