When did Shay Shay and Hollywood Mugler decide to call it quits???

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The zesty breh basically just admitted it in the last slide. It's always been out in the open though. There is absolutely no reason to travel every where with your stylist as male. All they gotta do is put your outfits in your suitcase before you travel or go anywhere. Its not much to it.

And whats crazy is that he aint the only fruit cake shannon hangs around with. I'm pretty sure his "creative director" is gay as well.

Is that the dude somebody posted on here with the egregious dikk prints? :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I was defending unc until it kept getting harder to keep defending him, I know he aint :wrist:but he definitely has being raised by all women energy

Someone link the thread bc my first comment in there was ‘Yall nggas call everybody gay :damn: :pacspit:

But the more got posted, I had to bag back:huhldup:That shyt was like a worldwind courtship. The amount of posts in that short amount of time . All the hallmarks of the excitement of a new relationship :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:laff:

I refuse to believe this until Shannon himself says this is what it is. It aint a good look but maybe the hamburglar was buying the seats with his own money. I dont know and I don't want to know.

It already ruined my day finding out that one of my favorite coli posters is a fxggot. I'm not about to do this with Shannon.

He addressed it last night on his show everything. He know the rumors started from there.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao Nahh man no way I rebuke this thread! :damn:It makes too much sense! Not Unc

un75887q6jm61.gif

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fr fr I joined a fraternity and two of my LBs are gay

Gay nikkas ain’t no less of a man then us, u just can’t be around no horny ass gay nikka who advancing on every man he see
Being cool or friends with someone who is gay cool..But having a gay man as your right hand man as a heterosexual is weird as fukk lol

I try to be respectful to everyone but there has to be limitations to a degree lol

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Being cool or friends with someone who is gay cool..But having a gay man as your right hand man as a heterosexual is weird as fukk lol

I try to be respectful to everyone but there has to be limitations to a degree lol
Yea none them my right hand I hear u lmaoooo