When did Shay Shay and Hollywood Mugler decide to call it quits???

Daps
He didnt really explain nothing though in the clip. It doesnt make sense. He says the mugler was just arranging clothes he already had bought and outfits that were put together from the last stylst. So if he wasnt even working as a full stylst what exactly was he doing the whole time? and how does that warrant having an "unbreakable bond" and hanging out with him everywhere and flying him out to superbowl? Shay shay just needs to come out the closet.

Where is the term "unbreakable bond" coming from?? Did Shannon actually say that?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every one of ya'll who still struggling to accept this man is gay is fighting something inside. I'm not calling you gay, but clearly you have some problem with homosexuality that is only present when you know the person is a homosexual.

Although I do get it. If my favorite sports talking head/podcaster was gay this whole time I assumed I was being a hyper-masculine straight alpha male I'd probably be confused too :pachaha:

QFT

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I would guess that's his manager

Unc be thirsting hard over young p*ssy with no shame

He ain't interested in buddy bussy

:skip:
nah he a little too overzealous with the thirst. uncomfortably so... nikkas who get no p*ssy acts like that.

but who cares... :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka you gay
jail-atlanta.gif

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This. This is why you can't befriend a fxggot. I never would because I hate fxggots with a passion but if I didn't, I still wouldn't associate with them fruity fxggs because they are habitual line steppers.
Not all of them are tryna turn straight men out.
Some homosexual men are cool as fukk. You should give it a try breh. Now the ones that act crazy with it....I guess yea you should avoid, but if they not crazy laissez-faire with it why not be friends? You can be friends with a lip stick lesbian, why not a gay man?