When black men say all black women want thugs

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
no she didn't but whatever makes you feel better:mjlol:

Yes. She did. She was still talking to her high school boyfriend when her and Jay were friends. Back when Jay was trying to be her play Big brother :mjlol: It's okay. Jay-Z was a rich famous rapper on top of the world. Her boyfriend a broke regular nikka back in Texas. He had literally no chance at all.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

"bu bu bu dimes don't fukk with hood nikkas :mjcry:"

Beyonce is literally married to a former drug dealer tho:laff:

what's funny is, nikkas are acting like I'm making this shyt up. It comes straight out of these females mouths :childplease:

Beyoncé is a bird brain
You ain't heard how this broad talk in interviews

And jay z ain't been hood in about 20 yrs ago

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Yes. She did. She was still talking to her high school boyfriend when her and Jay were friends. Back when Jay was trying to be her play Big brother :mjlol: It's okay. Jay-Z was a rich famous rapper on top of the world. Her boyfriend a broke regular nikka back in Texas. He had literally no chance at all.
:russell:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

All fax, no printer

Then the inevitable: in 2003 the ten-year relationship ended with a whimper. Feeling ‘rejected and angry’ as Beyoncé prepared to set off on a world tour, he confronted her about Jay Z. ‘She said, “He’s not even my type,” but we agreed to take a break. That was it.’

:sas2:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You been lying to us this whole time? :dwillhuh:

urkelgif.gif

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
U take 50 jail inmates

50 college students and degree owners

Put em in a club roon

Take 100 bw put em in there

Who u think pulls most women

That Answer's ur question
This is too vague.

"Lames" go to jail

"Real nikkas" go to college and have degrees.

I really don't know why the coli assumes every "thug" quit school in kindergarten.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what exactly are you saying?:dwillhuh:
I honestly don't understand this notion. Is thug some arbitrary label for a guy who isn't lame or socially awkward bc that what it seems like:patrice:
I mean even this whole 2 pac in a business suit nonsense. Is it a corporate guy who is an intellectual but still has hood in him? Is Marc Lamont Hill an example of this?
Of the black women I know personally, I would say 75% date regular black guys and the rest are with hood nikkas but that's bc they are similar to that.

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:

The stats prove you guys like thugs and loser type men. It would not be 73% of black kids being born to single mothers you guys would not be the breadwinners of the family if you was choosing different.