Daps
So nothing under 5'10"?

:dame:
emLk9ZH.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They basically knocking women for not finding value, in shyt they THINK women should find value in:pachaha:.

Street nikkas just end up more popular in every arena:sas1:. Better athletes,better moufpiece,more intelligent in social situations.

women cant help but react to other peoples reactions to you,how can women resist when you in the streets and nikkas show luv,and she sees you a mans man,and women hanging on your every word even if its just a friendly convo:banderas::banderas:

The stuff yall find value in,hate to break the news,but most people dont:manny:

Better be the best looking version of yourself,best dressed version,most sociable version,best physical specimen,and last but not least ,like @Stuntone said,better get ya car in order:banderas:

im sure its some arena where every man is the "alpha",get with a woman who can appreciate that arena and what you do in it,maybe because shes in tht arena....im sure its women who post on the coli probaly gettin moist off Poster Of the Year banners:wow:,if thats all u do great try to get u a coli girl.:pachaha:

too many nikkas tryna get women that just aint in they arena,or in they same sport....nikkas is Mark Cuban trying to sign a wide reciever:mjcry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They damn sure don't want no nice guys :skip:

There's not a lack of Father's in black households because all the women pursued the good guys.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say "thug", but some women seem to have an odd affinity for "ain't shyt" dudes.

I've seen soft, lazy "ain't shyt" dudes...Where it's like damn "Is that your man or your son?:what:"

And I've seen ultra masculine, high strung/domineering/ crazy "ain't shyt" dudes.(guess they'd be considered the "thugs")

The worst are those chicks working a moderate job, living paycheck to paycheck, but are gone off some delusional independent "boss bytch" shyt.

They tend to date bum ass dudes more than most.You know the type.Men are interchangeable to her.She's with a different vagabond/transient type nicca every 4-5 months.

Chicks know it, to.Most of them have a girlfriend or two who're like that.Ask most chicks if they where a guy would they date their homegirl(s)?....bet they'd say hell nah:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:

Yeah....You can't deny that it's been promoted to black women.

I remember when Lauren London said O Dogg from Menace II Society was her dream guy.

Naturally some chicks are going to be influenced by that.