When black men say all black women want thugs

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes really reduced JayZ to just a former drug dealer. Not a CEO, not one of the most successful rappers of all time, not a multimillionaire with a multitude of investments... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:... No he's a former drug dealer and that's it...

Anything to prove a point I see. Talk about sad :mjlol:...

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't believe that's you in those photos just like you don't believe mine you saltine mayonnaise sandwich eating ass oppressor.

dpWTW3im.jpg

:skip:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These dudes really reduced JayZ to just a former drug dealer. Not a CEO, not one of the most successful rappers of all time, not a multimillionaire with a multitude of investments... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:... No he's a former drug dealer and that's it...

jayz made millions of portraying himself as a kingpin. Not a law abiding dude that went to school and become a ceo.

Daps
Same. At my school and college thugs were seen as losers and trashy. People laughed at them when they weren't around.

People lusted after the football team. The top girls dated those guys or the regular guys from the suburbs . No one wanted to hang around the kid who was in jail last year except the other kids who were similar

When most women who were teenagers after 2003 say they want a thug they mean someone with confidence, style, trend setting and maybe a little dominant.
Most nikkas in jail got thirty kids. u know thugs is afforded the top notch woman

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens

Jay z has said himself numerous times

He's a thug

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I wouldn't say "thug", but some women seem to have an odd affinity for "ain't shyt" dudes.

I've seen soft, lazy "ain't shyt" dudes...Where it's like damn "Is that your man or your son?:what:"

And I've seen ultra masculine, high strung/domineering/ crazy "ain't shyt" dudes.(guess they'd be considered the "thugs")

The worst are those chicks working a moderate job, living paycheck to paycheck, but are gone off some delusional independent "boss bytch" shyt.

They tend to date bum ass dudes more than most.You know the type.Men are interchangeable to her.She's with a different vagabond/transient type nicca every 4-5 months.

Chicks know it, to.Most of them have a girlfriend or two who're like that.Ask most chicks if they where a guy would they date their homegirl(s)?....bet they'd say hell nah:mjpls:
Whats amazing is how some try their best to keep this system running even though it fukks over black children and leaves them fatherless.

Got some dudes coming in here and trying to defend it because it benefits them by claiming people who are against it cant get women and we have some women here defending it by denying that it happens large scale and is promoted in a girls younger years aka bad boy phase which is basically having them watch these girls go right into suffering.

Its def something.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

some of us aren't materialistic so that doesn't erase his drug dealing, community destroying past.:obama: