When black men say all black women want thugs

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't think they want to admit it. These brehs are really in denial.

In high school I was a funny nikka, had straight As and was cool with everybody, I had friends that were in the streets and friends that were really on some nerdy anime shyt.

In terms of bytches, I had a solid girlfriend. I wasn't switching hoes every week like the nikkas I knew because I couldn't, I was boring.
bytches always said "you'd make a great husband" to me. Because I was safe and didn't give em the thrill. :heh:

if bytches wanted to get with me in high school, it was for me to be their boyfriend. Hand holding shyt.

When bytches holla'd at the bad boy nikkas it was to get their backs blown out

Women place men in different categories

In high school, if you sold weed, had a little money and weren't really ugly you were basically the man and had your pick of the bytches. Women hate being bored more than anything.

I'm not saying this from a place of hatred at all, this is like a social science. It's just the way things are. :ehh:

It's a social science like poli sci or economics. I wasn't a lame in high school. Lost my virginity in 8th grade. Had a girl then. Dated a couple girls 9th grade. Relationship 10th grade. Talked to one chick 11th grade. Another relationship 12th grade. And then the girl from 8th grade came back every now and then year after year until around 23ish. Truthfully I should've married that one but, thats a story for another day.

But....out of my group of friends (five in total) I got the least amount of chicks. Some of my nikkas got chicks every weekend. One guy was funnier, another more dominant/aggressive/a lil street, another more handsome, another a ladies man girls could relate to. So they all pulled more. But I had girls tell me I was a good guy. Future husband material. That they should've dated a guy like me (but, fukked my homies instead :lolbron:). Every one of my girls parents except one LOVED me because they said I was a good dude. Even had one ex's mother tell me I was too good for her daughter and to find someone else :dead:

At my school you just had to dress fly, fresh cut, new sneaks, act a little rough, play ball or some other sport or go to the parties to make yourself known, be funny, having a car even a piece of shyt car helped. That was it. When I was younger I played up the wannabe thug shyt because that's what females wanted. As I got older I stopped. Went for a cleaner look. Alot of girls that chose my partnas over me tried to get me to wife them up once we hit our 20s. So I really was that "simp/future husband" dude to them :pachaha:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
All fax, no printer

Then the inevitable: in 2003 the ten-year relationship ended with a whimper. Feeling ‘rejected and angry’ as Beyoncé prepared to set off on a world tour, he confronted her about Jay Z. ‘She said, “He’s not even my type,” but we agreed to take a break. That was it.’

:sas2:

He had no chance breh. I only know that because I heard one of the Beyhive chicks say that verbatim. So this chick acting like that aint how it went down was hilarious. It went down exactly as you would expect something like that to go down. HE HAD NO CHANCE :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
what exactly are you saying?:dwillhuh:
I honestly don't understand this notion. Is thug some arbitrary label for a guy who isn't lame or socially awkward bc that what it seems like:patrice:
I mean even this whole 2 pac in a business suit nonsense. Is it a corporate guy who is an intellectual but still has hood in him? Is Marc Lamont Hill an example of this?
Of the black women I know personally, I would say 75% date regular black guys and the rest are with hood nikkas but that's bc they are similar to that.

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:
I see you couldn't let @KinksandCoils take all the shine :troll:.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"bu bu bu dimes don't fukk with hood nikkas :mjcry:"

Beyonce is literally married to a former drug dealer tho:laff:

what's funny is, nikkas are acting like I'm making this shyt up. It comes straight out of these females mouths :childplease:

So we using songs to make our point but you'll say that black women using something like Foreign to say black men are c00ning is wrong, yeah?

These nikkas stupid breh.

They lack the ability to think critically. In here talking about "well he aint a thug for real. Lil Shawn-Shawn aint no thug. I ain't never seen him in no gang or with a gun" :laff: Nikka it aint meant to be taken literally dumbass. When women are young, they want a flashy exciting nikka. That nikka can be a thug. That nikka can be a player. That nikka can be a party boy who rock nothing but, j's and smoke weed every day. That nikka can be the star point guard. Flashy and exciting. Then when women get older, they want a guy they can take home to mom and dad. A guy who can be a husband and a father. And that's when the problems start because the thug, the party boy and the player usually don't make good husbands and fathers :childplease:

These nikkas are on here are beyond stupid breh. And I don't know what school these nikkas went to but, at my school, the players, the street nikkas and the athletes got all the p*ssy. Again. I got p*ssy in high school. I had a girlfriend or a girl I was talking to every year but, I was definitely on the low end to the middle end of the spectrum. I was not considered a top dude like the players, street nikkas and the athletes :whoa: And now we older, surprise surprise some of them nikkas didn't make the transition into successful careers and lives so now, all those chicks aren't as interested in their dusty asses as they were before because now they're on the "find a stable nice guy to settle down with" part of the plan. Exciting guys first, Stable guys later. Bad boys in your 20s, nice guys in your 30s. Alpha fukks, beta bucks. Cads then dads. Nothing new. Nikkas out here denying something that girls have flat out told me to my face :mjlol:

How is this any different than dudes saying they gonna fukk hot Instagram girls or thots but will settle down with wifey when they get older?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
How is this any different than dudes saying they gonna fukk hot Instagram girls or thots but will settle down with wifey when they get older?

I love how you think regular nikkas are fukking a bevy of hot Instagram girls. You must live in Hollywood or some other fantasy world the rest of us are locked out of :mjlol: