When a Tow Truck Ruins your NUTT

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should have come out firing.......ain't no way imma just stand by and be carjacked

It ain't carjacking if it's a repossession. It's the company sending an authorized party to take their shyt. They should've hopped in the car. He can't take it then. He'd have to either disconnect and leave or call the police and show them the repo paperwork and the cops would force them out.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
They are in the back seat with tinted windows good luck trying to prove that he knew they were in the car before they got out.:camby:
thats no excuse. he could have got out and checked.

saying he didnt know is the dumbest excuse for breaking the law, its like saying a cop should just open fire in a crowded mall because you cant prove he didnt know about the bystanders in the food court.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
Ohio, I know him personally :mjlol:

I knew his channel was blowing up but now I know he made it cause it's on TheColi, it might even be some other Coli brehs that know him
you might want to talk to your boy. Ohio has breach of peace repossession laws too. He could be looking at some serious litigation if he is just running up and hooking cars without checking to see if they are occupied. Although this wont apply, if this was faked, which it looks like it is.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
you might want to talk to your boy. Ohio has breach of peace repossession laws too. He could be looking at some serious litigation if he is just running up and hooking cars without checking to see if they are occupied. Although this wont apply, if this was faked, which it looks like it is.
He uses a spotter before he gets a vehicle, they check the vin number, then radio confirm everything before hooking up and taking the vehicles back to the dealers, the boring stuff don't make the videos