When a Tow Truck Ruins your NUTT

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
what state is this? arent there laws that prevent tow trucks from repossessing a vehicle if its occupied?

looks like a skit to me
Ohio, I know him personally :mjlol:

I knew his channel was blowing up but now I know he made it cause it's on TheColi, it might even be some other Coli brehs that know him

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:laff: :laff: :laff:

UKVu0t8.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohio, I know him personally :mjlol:

I knew his channel was blowing up but now I know he made it cause it's on TheColi, it might even be some other Coli brehs that know him
Is the clout getting to his head?

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They can’t tow you if you’re in the vehicle. My dumb but responsible self passed out in the backseat of my truck after a long night of drinking and woke up in a tow yard. I was dazed and confused when I woke up. Scared the people when I hopped out. I had to argue my case for a minute with the manager but they let me out without charging me.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can’t tow you if you’re in the vehicle. My dumb but responsible self passed out in the backseat of my truck after a long night of drinking and woke up in a tow yard. I was dazed and confused when I woke up. Scared the people when I hopped out. I had to argue my case for a minute with the manager but they let me out without charging me.
Should of sued them