WhatsApp gives users an ultimatum: Share data with Facebook or stop using the app

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any messenger app where you don't have to verify it with a phone number?

Wickr. It's a username you create.

Signal is a slicker app but wickr has nicer security options. Delete after read timers for example. Messages concealed until user presses "reveal".

Signal has the read timers too. If you put it an hour for example, it's off your phone within an hour and off within a hour of the recipient reading it. Signal's voice and video calling is way cleaner than Wickr.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Like they don’t already have access to the info :heh:
That’s what I’m saying. If you’ve got a smartphone, they already have your info. Brehs acting as if they’re living off the grid. I just pressed “accept” and carried on with my day. :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wickr. It's a username you create.

Signal has the read timers too. If you put it an hour for example, it's off your phone within an hour and off within a hour of the recipient reading it. Signal's voice and video calling is way cleaner than Wickr.

Is it a read timer for the recipient? I think messages just get deleted when the timer runs out irrespective of whether the recipient has read it or not. I know that I have missed messages that way. Maybe I need to look at it again.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
if you're just trying to have a secure chat with friends, Signal is a good app to use.

However, if you're trying to learn new stuff and get stock and crypto tips, Telegram and Reddit are the GOATs. :wow:

I'm made so much money off those two.
What channels off reddit?