WhatsApp gives users an ultimatum: Share data with Facebook or stop using the app

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
My5zQX5.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I think the vast, vast majority of whatsapp users use it to communicate easily with people abroad. I know that's why I use it, and everyone I know that uses it has it for similar reasons.

It's a super easy platform that works the same across all devices and formats, and you don't need to have a social media account to use it.

It's an app that reaches across device/social media/age/tech know-how borders seamlessly.

My grandmother abroad who has never had a computer in her house and doesn't really know how to take a picture and send it on her phone, can use WhatsApp no problem

Ahhhhh I see.

That makes sense.

Thanks for the response breh.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the point of WhatsApp?

What can you do there that you can’t do from your phone?

Its just that everyone around the world except for china uses whatsapp. I got former coworkers in places like europe, india and Mexico I use to work with before covid that I still keep in touch with on whatsapp.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Is there any messenger app where you don't have to verify it with a phone number?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think the vast, vast majority of whatsapp users use it to communicate easily with people abroad. I know that's why I use it, and everyone I know that uses it has it for similar reasons.

It's a super easy platform that works the same across all devices and formats, and you don't need to have a social media account to use it.

It's an app that reaches across device/social media/age/tech know-how borders seamlessly.

My grandmother abroad who has never had a computer in her house and doesn't really know how to take a picture and send it on her phone, can use WhatsApp no problem
Pretty much what I use it for and my mom knows how to use it.