Whats your religion/faith?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Nothing too much, I ultimately decided to bush the whole thing. We were supposed to hook up, not today but tomorrow. Then I noticed something strange. Maybe it was me overthinking it, but then I noticed the date planned, 11/1/2015. I read all sorts of stuff and I noticed that '11', the '111', the '11' from adding the dates so that's when my mind started racing. In addition to wanting to hook up at 6pm. 6x111=666. I then checked the occultic holidays and 11/1 is one of them. Then I started thinking was this some sex magick ritual I was going to be apart of unknowingly (like a big ass pentagram drawn under the bed or something) using sexual energy so she could conjure up who knows what.

I know it sounds crazy to some, and I can't say I believe in it, but a lot of folks are into stuff like that. I just read basic stuff so certain flags went up. Doesn't matter now, I'm going to err on the side of caution and disappear, but it just seemed to have too many coincidences to me to overlook.

Your thoughts? Overreaction or just know enough to get it twisted?

Nah breh. I don't think you over reacted at all. I do quirky shyt like that all the time off something I've dreamed about or a feeling I get. Most people look at me like I'm crazy but Magick is a real thing. Some use it for good, others for bad. And I don't think everyone should practice it but you should at least be aware of it. So when it crosses your path you listen to that voice in your head instead of just shrugging it off. You probably did a good thing by curving that.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Not really a religious person. Like most black people was raised Christian than I became atheist/agnostic in my teens. Became associated with the Nation of Gods and Earths and the Nation of Islam in college/the military. Became a non practicing Muslim. I'm going to be 32 at the end of the month but don't really follow a belief or religion but I respect all religions.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Theist for now :jbhmm:

I believe in God. I don't follow any religions (I guess theism is one?). I don't believe in any prophets or anything like that.