whats your reason for smoking/not smoking weed

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
sounds like loser shyt to keep it G

I burn pretty heavy but I keep it strictly sativa because that indica puts me in zombie mode and i've never had trouble sleeping. gotta go hard since i'm working 30 hours a week and goin to school so I'm going to only smoke on weekends after i've handled business. it's way better that way, burning err day gets old after a while
I aint gonna lie brah I am on my loser shyt right now that why I need the herb :sadcam: Imma start flipping that shyt.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't like shyt fukking with my emotions. Don't like smoke in my lungs. If I did smoke I'd vaporize it.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
GOAT insomnia cure, inspires creativity, let's you see things with a different point of view, helps me relax and forget about unimportant stuff that's bothering me, and really just makes everything more enjoyable

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
GOAT insomnia cure, inspires creativity, let's you see things with a different point of view, helps me relax and forget about unimportant stuff that's bothering me, and really just makes everything more enjoyable

Marijuana/THC disturbs REM sleep. It's actually the opposite, even if you sleep 8 hours or 9 hours each night after smoking (or any night with THC in your system) you will not be getting proper sleep.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
Marijuana/THC disturbs REM sleep. It's actually the opposite, even if you sleep 8 hours or 9 hours each night after smoking (or any night with THC in your system) you will not be getting proper sleep.

beats 5 hours of unpleasant sleep without it

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
beats 5 hours of unpleasant sleep without it

True :manny: I think if you sleep 9 hours on marijuana you're getting like 6.5-7 proper sleep hours. But it lowers the restoration process apparently. Of course this is just based on testing, and we all know testing can be biased.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't do it number 1 because I'm in the military and we're subject to random drug testing. I know TOO MANY soldiers who got dishonorable discharges simply from going home on leave, blazing one up, coming back and getting hit with a "random" drug test and coming back hot:ufdup:

Secondly, even without the military I don't do it because its not my thing. I have many friends who smoke and I have nothing against it, it just doesn't interest me

7PHX

Pro
Daps
True :manny: I think if you sleep 9 hours on marijuana you're getting like 6.5-7 proper sleep hours. But it lowers the restoration process apparently. Of course this is just based on testing, and we all know testing can be biased.

:salute: appreciate the info, will have to look into it some more. Always had issues sleeping except when I've been smoking, but I never really woke up too rested.

The REM could make sense since I never seem to dream when I've been smoking, I assumed the weed was just making me forget them by the time I wake up.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We all know the herb has been misrepresented and slandered. We know it can be used for many positive things. So why do you do it? And for all the non smokers why do you refrain from it?
Ive been to the depths of the demonic realm and seen the filth.

Weed makes you stupid- lethargic weed heads are rampant, really having to focus 100 percent to form a coherant thought, concept and idea
Weed makes you ugly. - lips look burnt and cooked like BBQ. Eyes look like insomnia. Face looks messy and dead
Weed increases your chance for diseases - bad for your teeth and your mouth in general. Can lead to mouth cancers
Weed Smells disgusting - kiss a young lady with weed breath. Tastes like ashtray. I tell her to leave and go thataway _------------------------->
Weed makes you look weak - escaping into la la land because you cant face life. Ok ok i get it friend, you smoke your little J from time to time but some friends lie and say they're social with their vice but they're really drug addicts and you know what, thats not nice, friend.
The women you meet to start a family with that smoke weed are derelicts. - not the best choice for wifey, friends. They stay single or going from man to man. They dont get taken seriously, like threats from North Korea.

Lets stop doing weed and drugs.